Old Friends and New Answers

(Elora's POV)

Wanda wasn't telling me something. I don't know what it is, but I do know she won't tell me. Pietro changes to conversation every time I bring it up. He seems frantic while doing so as well. It's really making me nervous. What were they hiding from me? (A/n: poor blind Elora knows nothing right now *shakes head*). Whatever it was, I want to know. At the moment, we were in Sokovia. Free to do whatever we wanted until Ultron was ready for whatever the next step to this plan of his was. It was around noon and I was starving. Pietro and Wanda were arguing quietly in the corner of the church as they have been for the past few days.

"Well, time to get food then," I sighed, silently leaving the church.

The sidewalk was crowded with people, making it tricky for me to move freely. I knew that as soon as my absence was noticed, Pietro would be able to catch up. Normally, I would enjoy his company, but I wanted some time to myself. My pace was swift, causing a few people to trip. Instead of turning back, I continued to walk. There was enough money in my pocket to pay for a small amount of food. Barely enough for one of us. Sighing, I headed toward the market with my hand over my pocket. I was extremely tired from lack of sleep and stumbled a bit. I must have looked drunk because civilians around me made sure to keep their distance.

"Tch," I muttered, trying to walk as normal as possible.

Lack of sleep had dulled my senses. I didn't even notice Pietro run up next to me until he coughed.

"Where have you been Elora?! You had me worried, Wanda as well! You can't just-"

"If you haven't noticed Pietro, I don't take orders from you. What makes you think I'll start?" I hissed.

May or may not have started every woman's favorite time of the month that morning. But hey, he has no right to boss me around. The Russian boy looked at me, his eyes wide at my outburst.

"It is for your own safety. I don't want to see you hurt," he muttered.

"That still doesn't mean you can order me around Pietro. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving but I wanted some time to myself. Besides, you were talking to Wanda." I stated.

"Still. Please tell me next time," he asked.

I nodded silently as he turned around, heading back towards the church and beckoning me to follow. I didn't. Instead, I continued on in the opposites direction.

"There you are," a familiar voice said.

But, it wasn't Pietro. Iron man, metal suit and all, landed beside me. Pietro had turned around by now and stood completely still. Seconds later the boy was right beside me. But it was too late. Tony Stark had already grabbed me by the waist and started rising into the air as Pietro tried to grab my hand, but couldn't quite reach.

"Elora!" he screamed helplessly as Tony and I shot off towards what I'm guessing was New York.