Vision

Eloras POV (for all you waiting for a Pietro's POV, don't worry. You will get one reasonably soon)

As Pietro stood next to the casket, plug discarded on the ground beside him, a bullet shot through the glass beneath him and passed upwards in front of him. Second later, the glass beneath him broke and he fell through.

"Pietro!" Wanda and I shouted in unison.

Looking through the glass, I watched as Clint held Pietro down by placing a foot on his leg.

"What? Didn't see that coming?" Hawkeye asked tauntingly.

"Clint!" I shouted.

It was not long after when Stark tried firing up the machine again. Groaning, I created ice underneath him, making him slide harshly into the computer and bash his head on the desk. He stood up and Steve threw his shield. Stark reflected it, nearly hitting me, and shot a beam at the captain. Steve went flying back into some shelves, leaving Wanda and I standing against Stark. Smirking, I waved my hand. Wanda laughed as two giant blocks of ice formed around his feet, causing him to fall forward. Sadly, what I didn't notice was Clint sneaking up from behind and grabbing Wanda who let out a yelp of surprise. My gaze darkened as I spun around to see Hawkeye holding a knife against my best friend's throat.

"Don't. Move." Clint hissed.

I levitated a chair behind him without him noticing. Before I could send it forward to knock him out, Thor flew into the room with his hammer ready to strike. The question was, who? I watched curiously as he waved his hammer and smashed it into the casket while summoning lightning. 

"Wait, electricity. Crap. Well I suppose maybe there will be more killer robots," I whispered to myself.

When the lightning disappeared, Thor stepped back. Pietro ran in, spinning to a stop next to me. My eyes were locked on the casket, my hands ready to freeze it. Suddenly, a red man shot out of the casket. 

"Wait what?" I questioned.

 Steve attempted to hit it as it flew towards the window but was knocked down by Thor. The red man halted directly in front of the glass and looked outside at the lit up city around us. I raised a hand, ready to freeze the damn thing, only for Thor to raise a hand in order to stop me. Whatever the man was, it flew back over and landed beside Thor.

"I apologize... That was... Odd. Thank you," it said.

"What is your name?" I questioned immediately.