Why Does Stark Have To Create MORE Dangerous Robots?

(Eloras POV)

"Can you stop this thing?" Steve asked Wanda and I after checking on the conductor who sat dead in his seat.

Wanda and I glanced at each other and nodded.

"There are civilians in our path-" Captain started as the train crashed through the barricade and onto civilian filled streets.

"I'll handle it," Pietro interrupted before running outside in front of the train.

As the blonde speedster was grabbing civilians out of the way of the train, I concentrated on using my powers, Wanda doing the same. I pictured ice forming around the wheels. Wanda and I were on our knees, trying to stop the stupid machine. I felt the train slow and doubled my efforts, creating more and more ice around the wheels and causing them to stop rotating completely.

"Finally," I muttered as the train screeched to a stop.

Starting to head out of the front exit of the train, I heard wheezing from the conductor.

"He's alive," I murmured, placing my hand on the man's forehead.

After a a moment of hesitation, I concentrated on sealing up his external injuries and healing what seemed to be a small crack in his skull. Moments later, the man was awake, his eyes wide open. He stared at me in shock before silently exiting the train. My legs shook as I stepped off of the metal contraption. The healing of that man had sapped my strength. My head was pounding and I couldn't walk without stumbling every few steps. After a minute or so, I reached Wanda and Pietro. Pietro was panting slightly and leaning against the wall of a building.

"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice shaky as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine. I just need a minute," he breathed, leaning forward into my touch.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one," Steve stated coldly as he walked up.

His appearance caused Pietro to snake an arm around my waist and pull me against him protectively, despite his exhaustion. I stood there awkwardly, trying to keep myself on my feet and not face first on the ground.

"Where is the casket?" I asked, my voice still a bit shaky.

"Are you alright Elora?" Wanda asked, sounding concerned.

With my legs still shaking, I pulled away and braced myself up on the wall behind us in order to keep from placing too much weight on the already exhausted speedster.

"To be honest, I'm not sure... I healed the conductor and it took a lot out of me," I muttered.

Both the twins' and Steve's eyes widened.