Runaway Train

(Eloras POV)

We had had only been in Sokovia for a few hours before Ultron showed up in a truck with the casket inside. How did I know this? I saw him get inside as his minis closed the back of the truck. The avengers had shown up, but Wanda, Pietro and I had stayed back. As of now I was watching Steve fight Ultron on top of the truck.

"Elora!" Natasha yelled, riding her motorcycle over to where I stood with the twins.

Pietro silently grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. Wanda raised her hands and looked ready to enter Natasha's mind once more. Immediately, I jumped out from behind Pietro and in front of Natasha. Unfortunately, this caused Wanda's magic to hit me.

"Elora!" I heard the three of them yell as I was plunged into a vision.

In front of me were bodies. So many of them. The avengers' were there, as were Phil and May's. My eyes widened in horror as I saw Pietro and Wanda's motionless bodies under a pile of rubble.

"Traitor!" Phil spat as his eyes closed.

"No," I murmured.

"Traitor! You let us die!" Natasha yelled.

"No. Please no. MAKE IT STOP!" I screeched, trying to pull myself out of the vision.

Luckily for me, it worked. I was back in the present with Natasha, Pietro, and Wanda beside me.

"I'm so sorry-" Wanda apologized.

I raised a hand to stop her.

"No. It wasn't your fault," I responded.

"You imbecile!" Natasha yelled before starting a long rant in Russian that I didn't even understand.

"I thought we established my recklessness a long time ago Natasha," I smiled weakly.

She rolled her eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Natasha, I could use a little help up here!" Steve's voice rang through the intercom on Natasha's ear.

"Alright Cap. Apparently you can't handle yourself," she responded.

No sound was heard through the other end. Natasha opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her.

"Go. I'll help as soon as I can get my head cleared," I responded, my voice still a bit shaky.

The red head nodded once before climbing onto her bike and zooming off. I turned to Wanda and Pietro with a small smile.

"Well. Looks like this is it then. I'll try to find you guys after the fight but you should leave the city of you want to stay safe," I stated before turning back towards where Natasha had headed.

"Really? You think we are going to let you do this by yourself?" Wanda questioned.

We looked at the television in the store window beside us just in time to see Steve fighting Ultron on top of am ruck that was beside a familiar train.

"She's right. We're coming. I can get three of us there," Pietro stated, speaking to me for the first time since we were in Korea.

Nodding stiffly, I transformed into a mouse as I had so many times before and leapt into the boy's pocket. Once again, he sped us off into inevitable battle. When we arrived, Captain and Ultron had crashed into the train beside them. Once inside, Pietro let Wanda and I down. I gasped as I noticed Steve on the ground with Ultron above him, ready to fire. My fear dissipated as Pietro slammed into Ultron, sending the robot flying back. Passengers around us were either screaming or frozen in fear. Before Ultron could approach Steve again, I caused a broken seat to slam into him, sending him back again. Wanda created a small barrier in front of him after getting behind the insane robot.

"Don't do this," Ultron said, looking back and forth between Wanda and I.

"What choice do we have?" I questioned.

Ultron shook his head and flew off out the front of the train, killing the conductor. Amazing. Just amazing.

"So Cap, now we are on a runaway train. Just our luck. Any idea of the whereabouts of the others?" I asked.

The man glanced at Pietro and Wanda untrustingly. Sighing, I smacked him on the back of the head.

"They just helped save you so don't act like a jerk Rogers." I said.

"Barton is above in a jet collecting the cradle," he responded, giving me a small glare while rubbing the back of his head.

"The others?"

"Either with Stark or Clint," he responded as the train went speeding off the tracks.

Well then, time to stop a train. More normal than some of the things I've done in my life so not too tricky eh?