Called In

(Eloras POV)

Stark towers. The home of my former enemy. I still could not honestly say I enjoyed his presence.  He was always a bit of a flirt. However, he was giving us a place to stay for the time being which silenced my anger towards the cocky man. Wanda, Pietro, Vision, and Sam Wilson had already entered the building while I stood on the landing pad, staring down at the city below. I knew that Cap, Stark, and Natasha were inside. Clint had returned to his relatively normal life with his family, Thor was in space, and Banner was, well anywhere by now. The Avengers had started to disband, but would surely come together again when needed. A cool breeze hit me, and my outfit of only shorts and a tank top allowed a shiver to run down my spine.

"Are you just going to stand out here forever?" Pietro questioned, making me spin to face him.

He was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. I turned back around without a response. A faint whoosh could be heard from behind me. I supposed he had left. As soon as the thought crossed my mind, a jacket was draped over my shoulders.

"Wouldn't want you to freeze to death. I finally have you back." the speedster mumbled into my ear while hugging me from behind, his arms wrapping around me easily.

"It wasn't that long," I responded.

"Seemed like an eternity to me."

I turned to face him and noticed the solemn look on his face. After deciding I disliked the expression, I kissed his cheek lightly with a small smile. A smile immediately crossed his face.

"You missed." Pietro said before connecting our lips.

It was only seconds later a voice could be heard through the speakers in Tony's house using the same program JARVIS talked through.

"I'm watching you two. Use protection, or preferably, Pietro, keep your hands to yourself." Phil's voice rang through the speaker.

"Holy shit was Tony seriously hacked by Phil? Or did he let him in?" I hissed under my breath for only the speedster to hear.

Rolling my eyes, I walked inside with Pietro and contemplated Phil's intrusion.

"Watching? That's kinda creepy," I laughed, poking the blonde in the side playfully which only resulted in him wrapping an arm around me to pull me against him.

The action limited my movement and kept me pacified as we walked. As soon as I entered, my phone began to buzz in my back pocket. The caller ID was Dr. Hank Pym, and I could not help but wonder why he was calling. Waving off Pietro, I took the elevator to the floor my room was on, answering the call as soon as the elevator door closed.

"Hank?" I asked as ants covered the camera in the elevator.

"Elora. I'm gonna need your help with something if you'd be willing."

"What is it?" I asked skeptically.

"My old intern is getting close to finding the ant man formula. I can assure you he'll sell it to HYDRA. Ill send you my address along with the information you need. I hate to ask this of you but I'm worried-"

"Don't worry about it. Send the info to STARK towers and I'll handle it from there."

"Alright, stay in touch." Hank said as he hung up the phone.

I sighed quietly and questioned why idiots had to continuously get their grubby little hands on technology that could change the planet. I just pretty much died dealing with Tony's screw up, now it was time to deal with some psychopath that happened to be worse than a robot if he had the right suit. I supposed death had been my short vacation, but I pondered what would tell Pietro. 

I hit the button return to the kitchen instead of the room. I thought of taking him with me, but supposed it might not have been the best idea. This situation was going to become a metaphorical minefield, and I would not be surprised if it ever involved a literal one. Ants formed symbols on the elevator floor, regaining my attention.

'P.S. Don't tell the Avengers.'

Great.