Mission Complete

(Elora POV)

It had only been a little over a day and we were in Wakanda, Africa. Apparently, an arms dealer named Ullyssus Klaw had a base here. Ultron said he had the vibranium Ultron wanted. Currently, we were in the factory, right outside the office Klaw was sitting in. Silently, Pietro and I entered first. Ullyssus turned sharply and stared at us before relaxing his posture and sitting down. Before a word was said, Wanda walked into the room, never breaking eye contact with Ulyssus.

"Give us the vibranium and don't put up a fight... Unless you want your mind messed with, which, if that's the case. Go right ahead and run," I ordered boredly.

"Cuddle fish." he responded, the reek of alcohol rising from his breath.

"What?" Wanda questioned.

"Cuddle fish. That's what I'm most afraid of. Silent hunters that wait at the bottom of the sea. They hypnotize their prey with lights you know. Terrifying creatures cuddle fish. So, if you want to scare me, planting the image of a cuddle fish in my mind is the way to do it."

We were silent for a moment. I gave Pietro a 'how drunk is this guy?' Look and he shrugged.

"First time intimidating someone eh?'

"Actually, no," I muttered.

I'd helped Coulson with a few missions and unwilling criminals.

"Well, I do know that none of you are the man in charge. I only talk to the man in charge," he stated.

"You shouldn't have said that buddy," I murmered, rubbing my temples as Ultron crashed through one side of the glass office, grabbed Klaw by the neck, and went crashing out the other side.

I looked down to see Ultron holding Klaw (who now looked absolutely terrified.) on the ground by the neck.

"There is no man in charge," he hissed.

Of course, this method was the fastest way to get the vibranium. After seeing Ultron, Ulyssus led us straight to it. The robot took some and turned back to Klaw.

"You're one of Stark's," the man stated.

Wrong move. Ultron stepped towards him furiously and started waving his hands.

"Do I look like a worthless metal shell to you?!? I'm not one of Stark's toys!" he shouted, using his hand to cut off the arm of the arms dealer.

I saw Pietro and Wanda flinch. I, however, stayed still and emotionless. It was pointless to try and stop the robot either way.

"Ooh, ooh... I'm sorry," Ultron panicked, backing away.

"Oh. That's bad. Um. It'll heal up just fine. Just-" his anger returned, " don't ever associate me with that, idiot!"