Maybe

Elora's POV

I killed robots left and right, protecting any citizens I came by until they could take shelter. My powers were draining me of my strength fairly quickly which made me wish I had spent more time practicing. Sighing, I sliced the head off of a robot that came close to me with the knife I had been given, the electricity making it as easy as cutting through butter. At one point I ran into Clint and Wanda and helped them for a few minutes before being told that Steve needed some help. On my way there, I noticed a few dead civilians but only shook my head and kept running. I ended up stumbling into a coffee shop after dodging a blast. My ice took care of the bot quickly as I regained my footing. Glancing around at the destruction, horror overcame me. 

"This is all because of me. I should never have helped Ultron, or HYDRA for that matter. Now, everyone may die because of my stupidity," I muttered hopelessly.

Sulking, I grabbed a coffee that had been left abandoned and untouched by the machine. Gulping it down, I went back outside and continued to run in the direction of cap.

"Just because I caused this, doesn't mean I can't help stop it," I sighed.

When I arrived at Steve's location, I immediately blasted a robot that was behind Natasha with a blade of ice. Curious as to how and when she arrived, I assumed that Bruce found her. Steve, Natasha and I worked together and slowly destroyed the swarm of robots. Most of the city's cops were firing at the bots as well, doing their best to help. After a few minutes, Pietro arrived, Wanda in his arms.

"Hold your fire!" the head policeman ordered as Wanda destroyed more of Ultrons bots.

As Pietro ran in front of the police to get to the rather large swarm of robots that had gathered around me, a bullet knicked his arm. He immediately stopped and turned towards the police who had shot him. He gave the man a glare and a disappointed shrug as I decapitated four robots around me, causing the rest to back off. It did not take long to finish destroying the wave of robots however we all knew that more would come. As I walked over to Steve I did not notice that half of a robot to my left was still alive, the bottom half of it missing. It shot me in my left side, sending me flying. Steve destroyed the stupid thing while Pietro rushed over, Wanda not far behind.

"Ow," I muttered as I sat up.

Pain shot up through my spine as I attempted to stand, only to fall into Pietro's arms. Wanda had a worried look on her face as she brought her hand up to the gaping wound in my side. As soon as she touched it I leapt back two feet right into Clint who had finally gotten over here.

"Woah there," he said, steadying me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks," I stated, stumbling forward a step before fully regaining my balance.