Nightmares and Photos

(Eloras POV)

I awoke beside someone who had their arms wrapped around me. For a moment I panicked, unable to remember where I was. That was only until I realized it was Pietro. Quietly, I looked at his sleeping face. I will be the one to say it, he looked adorable. His eyelids were shut tight and his face was relaxed. From what I could tell, it was still night. I must have only slept for about an hour. After shifting into a more comfortable position, I closed my eyes once more with no idea as to why I may have woken up in the first place. Before I could fall asleep, a noise from next to me made me open my eyes. Pietro was groaning, as though he was in pain. After a second he started whispering something.

"No. No. No. No. No, Not her, anyone but her," he whispered in his sleep.

Moments later he was thrashing around, tears leaving his closed eyes. Sighing, I grabbed his shoulder in an attempt to shake him awake. Somehow, Wanda was sleeping through her brother's panicked screams.

"Please no!" he screeched.

I shook his shoulder violently, watching as his eyelids fluttered open. His face was red and he was shaking violently. Immediately, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. His breathing was heavy and ragged. Without a word, I rubbed his back in an attempt to calm him down.

"It's alright Pietro," I murmured.

The boy was still sobbing heavily into my shoulder, refusing to loosen his grip. Wanda was still asleep, proving that she was a heavy sleeper. My body was pressed up against Pietro's and his grip was unwavering.

"Elora," he whimpered pitifully.

The crying had stopped other than the occasional sob. The shaking however, had not ceased.

"Yes Pietro. I'm right here," I responded, still rubbing small circles on his back.

"Don't leave," he whispered.

"I won't."

Finally, the sobbing stopped along with the shaking. His grip loosened and I pulled a few inches away. Silently, I pushed a strand of hair out of his face before stroking it lightly.

"Are you alright?" I asked, kissing the top of his head.

He didn't respond, just stared into my eyes in silence. Inspecting him, I noticed that he was covered in sweat. My eyes widened as he took off his shirt. I guessed my face was about as red as Thor's cape at this point. Pietro shrugged with a smirk.

"What? It's hot," he stated.

I didn't say a word. I hate to say it, but if I cannot help but to be honest. Damn was he toned.

"Like what you see?" he asked weakly, still a bit out of it after his panic scenario.

Realizing I had been staring at his chest for the last two minutes, I huffed and turned around. Seconds later, I was in front of Pietro again and facing towards him. Of course Pietro uses his super speed against me. I tried pushing away from him only for his strong arms to hold me in place.

" Piettttrrrrrooooo," I whined.

"Whhhaaaaattttt?" he responded.

Rolling my eyes, I curled up next to him. I knew I would not win this argument. He wrapped an arm around me and tugged me against his bare chest, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder. Moments later, Pietro's slow breathing signaled he was already asleep. Sighing, I closed my eyes as well. Swiftly after, I fell asleep.

-----small timeskip----

I woke up to a slight giggle and a clicking noise. Pietro was still asleep next to me, arms still wrapped around my waist. But the figure I was focused on was Wanda, who stood above us with a phone. She had taken a picture. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes again.

"Your brother will handle that when he wakes up," I murmured, falling asleep once more.