Suspicious Robot

(Eloras POV)

"What was that?" Pietro asked.

It had been only a few days in Sokovia and my phone was making a strange crackling noise.

"No idea. My phone's being strange," I muttered.

Suddenly, a resynching message came up and dissappeared within seconds. Instantly, it was replaced by a pop up.

"Meet me at the church. We have much to discuss, Elora Brenton, Pietro Maximoff, and Wanda Maximoff. You know which one. It is the closest to your location." I read the message out loud.

"I am against the avengers. Let us work together," I read the next one.

Finished, I glanced at Pietro and Wanda.

"Well?" I asked.

"Looks like we're going to church," Wanda chuckled.

Nodding, I looked to Pietro.

"So. Where's the nearest church?" I questioned.

Pietro sped off and returned within a minute, leaving me and Wanda to watch the blur that was him disappear and reappear.

"Close. Follow me," he stated, catching his breath.

Nodding, Wanda and I trailed after him as he left the building we had been using as a temporary shelter. For food, Pietro had stolen from people walking down the streets and I had traveled to markets and bought food for the three of us. I suppose I never was one for an honest living. Not that I minded all that much. To me, the survival of my friends outweighed the thought of another person having to go to the bank for more money. We kept walking until we reached a fair sized dome that barely looked structurally safe, as the columns holding the roof up were cracked.

"We're here," Pietro murmured.

"You weren't kidding when you said it was close. That was a seven minute walk at most," Wanda stated.

"So, are we going in?" I asked.

Pietro nodded and walked through the door silently. Wanda and I followed behind, glancing at each other nervously. As we entered, I saw a large throne-like chair in the center of the dome. In it, sat a cloaked figure.

"You called?" I stated, more than asked.

"Yes." a voice with a slightly robotic tone answered.

"What sort of man are you to fight against the avengers?" Wanda asked.

"A man?" he asked, standing up and letting the cloak fall.

I grinned at the giant robotic man in front of us. No doubt, the creation of Tony Stark himself.

"Stark wished to protect humanity with me. That is what I intend to do, but I will not be a tool for him to order about. I, am Ultron. The machine that will be humanities savior," he stated.

"I guessed as much. Stark is known for messing with technology he shouldn't even know about." I responded.

"So. Why did you three come?" he asked, although I had a feeling he already knew the answer.

"You've more than likely read our files, but I wish to find out secrets SHIELD has hidden. Taking out the avengers seems like a good first step," I stated, not saying more than I had to.

"Of course, and what do you twins have against 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes?'"

"We were eating dinner with our parents, the four of us. Little did we know it would be the last time. When the first shell hit, it created a big hole in the floor. I grabbed Wanda and we hid under a table.... Our parents were not so lucky. They fell. The second shell landed moments later, but did not go off. It sat there, two feet in front of our faces. On it was one name. 'Stark.' He was the cause of their death, and many others. Therefore, his demise will be helpful to humanity." Pietro responded.

"Now, what is it you wish to accomplish?" I asked Ultron.

"Make this world a better place of course. Help save humanity from itself. I have a plan but the avengers will more than likely get in the way," the robotic voice answered.

I nodded.

"So, what does this have to do with us?" Wanda asked.

"I wish for your help, if you accept." he said.

"If we accept, what will we do first?" I questioned.

"We will go to the only person who currently has the strongest metal on this planet in his possession. Vibranium. With it, I will create a new body and possibly use it for the next part of my plan. Then, we would go to a place we can find what we need for the remainder of the plan. I will not tell you more until you make your decision."

The three of us looked at each other. The look on Wanda's face seemed to say 'What have we got to lose?' While Pietro simply looked like he would follow our lead. Honestly, I wasn't thrilled to be stuck with a metal guy. I don't trust him. But hey, now at least we will be able to know what's going on instead of being kept in the dark.

"I say we do it," Wanda said, looking to Pietro and I.

Pietro looked a bit worried but relaxed when I nodded at him.

"Alright. We will join you," The three of us chorused.

I got the feeling we are going to regret this decision. Also, I had to wonder....

Why was a robotic killer hanging around a church?