Hair Salon and Finally Free... Sort of

(Elora's POV)

It had been a few weeks since I had gotten my powers. Strangely, I received one more. I now had the ability to shapeshift. So far only into a fox and a black panther. More may come, but Baron is unsure. 

Surprisingly, I was still in a cell with Pietro. Baron chose to leave it that way to ensure he would not go crazy again. Wanda had woken up but had been fairly silent other than introducing herself and checking on her brother. Her powers had also began to show. She had telekinesis and could implant someone's worst fears into their heads, as she accidentally demonstrated on a guard who came to give her food. He has not returned since.

Currently I was practicing with my ice and telekinesis while Pietro sat on his cot in silence. His hair was now a silvery blonde color but his eyes were still a brilliant blue. Thinking for a moment, I used my telekinesis to raise him up into the air two feet above his cot, and chuckled softly as his eyes shot open. He rolled his eyes and smirked playfully.

"Haha. Very funny. Put me down?" He asked.

Nodding, I released my hold on him. Oh crap wait! My thought came too late. Pietro crashed down onto his cot which surprisingly, did not break under his weight.

"Ow," he groaned, glaring daggers at me.

"Sorry, Still need to work on that," I shrugged.

Suddenly a grin crossed his face and he stood up. Before I could say a word, he began to sprint small circles around me at supersonic speed. It wasn't long before the blur of him made me dizzy. I had began to stumble when he stopped and poked me in the ribs. I fell backwards immediately. Instead of allowing me to crash onto the stone floor, the speedster caught me. Laughing nervously, I stood up once more. What I did not realize, was that this was far from over.

"Ack!" I shouted as Pietro started tickling my sides rapidly.

"St-stop!" I laughed, tears coming to my eyes as air continued to leave my lungs.

Chuckling, he obeyed and sat back down on his cot and started twiddling his fingers.

"Can you ever stay still?" I question.

"No," he shrugged.

Laughing, I ruffled his hair, making it stick up at strange angles.

"Hey!" He groaned.

"What? It was already a mess anyways." I stated.

It was true, his hair was nearly shoulder length and was a tangled mess.

"Well that obviously didn't help any," he huffed, crossing his arms as his lips formed a small pout.