Chapter 6

*Isabel's P.O.V*
I wake up laying on the bed, I run out the room, and get my shorts on and tank top. Then run outside to go to walk on the beach. I smile. I get a ball thrown at my head, who was that. I look up to see a familiar face Garrett my ex boyfriend he was one of my first boyfriends, and he treated me like crap got me suspended many times.
"Uh what are you doing here,"I asked him? "This part of the beach is reserved for us."
"Oh really? Sorry, didn't realize I'll just leave,"Garrett said.
"There's a big sign that say reserved all over the place,"I said weirded out.
"I know and I just saw you walking here yesterday, and I thought I need to talk to you I love and miss you,"Garrett said.
"Umm what! Get out! That's extremely creepy please leave now!! I am a married woman,"I said.
"I don't care, I still love you baby,"He said holding me close to him.
I wack him away "Stop! I hate you, get out! I love Slater! Not you! So leave now or I will call security."
"Baby don't be like that, I wanna be with you and I know you wanna be with me, so please come with me,"He said holding me down.
I tried to break away from him, but he was to strong.
"I'm not your baby! Leaveeeee,"I said screaming!
Slater walks out seeing what was going on.
"What are you doing, get your hands off my wife,"Slater said grabbing me away. "Are you okay?"
I hug him crying "I'm fine he was harassing me, and he followed us here last night."
"Get out now,"Slater said yelling at him.
"I don't have to do anything,"Garrett said.
"I am on my last nerve with you! You're lucky I'm not beating your ass right now. I'm giving you a choice leave or I'll beat the hell out of you,"Slater said.
"I'm not scared of you,"Garrett said.
"Well you should be no one messes with my baby,"Slater said getting ready to beat Garrett.
"She's my baby. How stupid are you Isabel! You can't just move on like that I'm always gonna be the man in your heart,"Garrett said.
Slater punched him.
"I'm not stupid, I was 14! That was forever ago! I forgot about you! Get out! And gooo Slater,"I said!
"Whatever,"Garrett said walking away.
"Wooo you were amazing babe,"I said kissing Slater.
"Well if anybody messes with you I have no mercy,"Slater said.
"You're so sweet,"I said.
Garrett runs back to me like a lunatic carrying me away, and kissing me, I push his nasty lips away, and starts punching for him to let me go.
"Garrett you're a moron! Let me go NOW you're crazy you have lost your mind,"I said yelling!
Slater runs over to Garrett punching him, I get out of his arms, and run to Slater staying in his grip.
"You're crazy,"Garrett said running away.
We go inside the beach house, and Slater puts me on the couch making sure I'm okay.
"Are you good,"He asked me?
"I'm fine,"I said. "I just.... I never wanted to see him again."
"I'm sorry baby he was drunk and crazy. I mean you're crazy gorgeous how could he not want you,"Slater said.
I smile "It's better now that I'm with you."
*Abie's P.O.V*
Haley and I run to get a tent that'll fit 8 people, then run to get the food.
"We are gonna be prepped tonight,"I said to Haley.
"Yeah let's hope whoever is trying to murder you guys won't follow us,"Haley said.
"Well at least we've got weapons,"I said going to buy a gun and knife.
"Wow you're really prepping,"Haley said.
"I don't wanna die,"I said.
"Neither do I so good idea,"Haley said.
"Stay here I'm gonna go get the sleeping bags, and lights,"I said.
"Okay don't be gone too long,"Haley said.
I run to get the stuff, when I see Jackson waiting by the sleeping bags I slow myself down, and walk up to him carefully.
"What's going on,"I said freaking out at him?!
"It's not me I promise, but please be careful you're in danger,"Jackson said.
"What do you mean,"I asked?
"Just watch your back this is important,"Jackson said.
"Whatever how do I know you aren't the one trying to kill me or whatever,"I said.
"Just trust me I wouldn't,"He said. "I need to go they're catching on."
"Who is,"I asked?
He talks into an earpiece, and he runs away. I don't even bother to chase him, cause I know he'll disappear again. I wonder what he meant though. Should I tell everyone else what's going on with this guy. Maybe it's nothing. I grab everything I need, and walk back to Haley.
"Hey what took you so long,"Haley asked me?
"Oh nothing sorry I just was deciding on what sleeping bag I would want,"I said lying.
"Well that's fine,"Haley said. "I'm glad you're okay."
"Thanks,"I said putting everything in the cart.
We go meet up with Kat and Mason, Josh wanted to do his shopping in peace alone.
"Do you have all you're suppose to get,"I asked Mason and Kat?
"Yup everything is checked,"Kat said.
"Good you didn't run into any ladies right? I'll beat you up if you flirting with another girl other than Haley,"I said joking.
"Nope only one girl in my heart,"Mason said smiling at Haley.
Mason throws a pillow at me, and I put it in the cart.
"Good catch,"Mason said.
"Good aim,"I said smiling at him.
"Come on we need to go,"Haley said pushing the cart.
We go find Josh, and pay for all of our stuff. We get to a beach where we can camp out at, and get everything set up.
"Mason dude help me out with this tent it's impossible,"I said.
"Sure,"Mason said running over to help me.
"So..... Are you and Haley thinking of having kids anytime soon,"I asked him?
"No we agreed we didn't want any kids,"Mason said.
"Really? I was hoping on being an aunt, you guys would make adorable kids,"I said smiling.
"I don't know I just don't wanna think about it,"Mason said.
Haley walks over "What are you guys talking about?"
"Nothing just how much I love you,"Mason said.
I laugh "Yup totally."
We get the tent set up, and get a fire starting. All of our sleeping bags were set and the lights were in the tent. We sat around the fire talking.
"So who do you think is doing all this,"Kat asked?
"I don't know honestly,"I said.
"Is there anyone you know that would want revenge on you,"Josh asked?
"No at least I don't think so,"Kat said.
"Same,"I said.
"Well it seems really bad, any clues,"Josh asked?
I hesitate "Well there's this guy......
Kat cuts me off "Abie now is not the time to talk about guys."
"I'm trying to tell you something. There's this guy I met when we crashed the prom he's been following me ever since, and I see him everywhere literally! I saw him at Walmart today, and he said I was in danger, but it wasn't him, then he ran off talking in his ear piece,"I said.
"Why didn't you chase after him! He's a creep! We need to tell the cops! He's the one,"Kat said.
"Trust me I've tried to chase after him he always disappears, so I thought screw it it's no use. And the cops wouldn't care anyways,"I said.
"This is very important, you should've told everyone sooner,"Haley said. "Is that why you were gone so long?"
"Yeah I'm sorry I didn't know what to think of the situation,"I said.
"We need to do something about this,"Kat said.