Chapter 11

*Josh's P.O.V*
I hear screaming, I look in the group chat, and see Kat texting the letter K. I run out my room as I see everyone doing the same we quietly make our way towards Kat's room, and slowly open the door. We see a girl standing above her holding a knife.
"It'll all be over soon,"The girl said laughing.
"Stop,"I said yelling.
The lady see's us and jumps out the window laughing crazily.
"Did you guys get it on camera,"I asked?
"Yeah I did,"Kat said her voice sounding shaky. "I could've died."
Isabel runs to her, and hugs her.
"You did good. Now we know she's willing to kill anyone, did you see who the girl was,"I asked?
"No.....She had a pig mask on,"Kat said.
"Ew creepy,"Isabel said. "How do we even know it was a girl?"
"She had boobs,"Kat said.
"Oh that's the number one way to find out,"Isabel said. "Good job."
"These past few days have been crap,"Kat said.
"Tell me about it I got kidnapped, and now there's someone trying to kill us all for no reason whatsoever, and we can't even catch them,"Isabel said.
"Well now the cops can do something we have proof,"Josh said.
"But they aren't just gonna catch her like that,"Abie said.
"Exactly so we aren't safe,"Kat said.
"Guys.....I'm pregnant,"Haley said.
"Wait really? So our babies are like close too age,"Isabel said.
"You're pregnant,"Mason said getting angry!
"It's not my fault,"Haley said.
"I thought we agreed we didn't want kids,"Mason said screaming!
"Stop acting like this is all my fault! You made the choice, if you don't wanna raise the kid with me. FINE! I don't care Mason you haven't been here for me lately, it's not like I haven't felt the way it is alone already, so yeah good luck, because we can divorce if that's really what you want,"Haley yelled.
"Fine If that's what you want we are done, I'm leaving you,"Masons said yelling to Haley.
I look at Mason disappointed. "Dude she's your wife be there for her, you created the child so stay, and support her it's your problem. But backing out on her now just cause you got her pregnant is stupid, that'll just show how much of a douche you are."
"I'm done with you all,"Mason said walking out. "I'm going home."
"He's a coward,"Isabel said hugging Haley "I'm sorry."
Haley cries, and we all comfort her.
"Guys we need to focus on everything else,"I said. "The cops are gonna be here soon get ready.
*Isabel's P.O.V*
I can't believe Haley is pregnant too, we are gonna be mommas. But Mason is being, so annoying he needs to get his head out of his ass, Haley needs him right now. We are all going through a tough time right now, the least he can do is own up to his problems. Josh goes out to tell the cops everything, and we all sit on the couch exhausted.
"Whoever this chick is, she's smart,"I said.
"Exactly, but the thing is what if it's more than one person, because when I was in my room I heard the door creaking, and footsteps coming in, then Kat screaming, so it wouldn't have been possible for her to be in the same place at once,"Haley said.
"Hmm do you think,"Kat asked?
"I don't know I hope not,"I said.
"It's too much, this is all too much, why would someone wanna screw with us,"Abie said.
"Who the hell knows anymore, we are just people living their lives when someone decides to screw it up,"I said.
"I wanna go home this was all for nothing,"Kat said. "I miss my jacuzzi."
"I miss my bed,"I said. "Screw whoever this is let's go home we are just wasting our money."
Kat sighed "You're right no matter what we do, we get followed."
"Exactly I'm leaving here as soon as I finish getting my stuff,"I said.
"Me too,"Abie said. "I'm going back home."
"You live in Alabama,"Kat said.
"Whatever the further away I am from here the better,"Abie said.
"I guess you're right,"Kat said.
"I'm going back to California,"Haley said.
"What about Mason,"Isabel asked?
"I don't know.... I guess I'll have too move my stuff out,"Haley said?
"Where are you gonna stay,"I asked?
"You can stay with me as long as you like,"Kat said to Haley.
"Or me,"I said.
"Yeah, so now you know whenever you need a place to stay we are here,"Kat said.
"I'm gonna go pack my things see you guys in a minute,"I said.
I run upstairs grabbing my bag, and shoving my stuff in. Slater helps me, and he carries everything down. I check the room too see if we've got everything, clear. I walk downstairs. Seeing everyone else with their bags ready to leave. When I see Abie on the ground crying, there was blood everywhere.
"What's going on,"I asked everyone?
"Look behind you,"Kat said.
I turn around to be greeted by a huge blood written note on the wall. "Leave and one of you dies."
I run to Abie "Go outside now the cops are there."
"It's no use they can't do anything, I feel helpless,"Abie cried.
"You got stabbed in the stomach you need to go to the hospital,"I said!
"Take her out,"Haley said. "Hurry! She's losing so much blood."
Kat and I carry her out to the cops. Kat was crying cause of all the blood, she hated blood.
"Please help her someone stabbed her,"Kat said to a cop.
He talked into his walkie talkie thing. And an ambulance came over they took her away, and the cops looked all around the area for anything.
"We couldn't find anything we will patrol the area too see if we find anyone,"The cops said.
"Thank you,"Josh said. "Please be very watchful this has gotten bad."
"You're telling me. Abie got stabbed,"I said.
"We will do everything we can,"The cops said.