Chapter 21

*50 years Later*
"And that's our life story,"Isabel said smiling at all the grandchildren.
"Grandma you married a secret agent,"Abie's Grandchild asked?
"Yes see, Grandpa Jackson he's right here,"Abie said smiling at her soulmate.
"Is this fake,"Kat's Grandchild asked?
"No not at all,"Kat said
"I can't believe you were young once, who did you pick Josh or Kaden,"Kat's grandchild asked?
Kat looks down sadly "Well... I picked Kaden, but he died at 65."
-Flashback-
Kat runs to Kaden.
"Kaden I love you..I don't care if you feel the same, I just need to get that out there,"Kat said.
He looks at her in silence, she puts her head down sad.
"Im just gonna go,"Kat said walking away.
Kaden runs after her "Wait. You never gave me a chance to answer."
They look into each other's eyes.
"Well what,"Kat asked?
"I love you too. And I've loved you for so long, I couldn't admit, cause I was afraid of losing you, I should've been the one to tell you first, but I'm....I am a coward. You are the girl of my dreams, the only girl I ever wanna be with, you complete me, and I love everything about you. I love the way you smile when you're happy, I love the way your face lights up whenever you're happy. I just love you. And.....I want you to be the woman I spend the rest of my life with,"Kaden said getting down on one knee. "Will you Katherine Howard do me the honor of marrying me?"
Kat wipes away the tears falling from her face "I couldn't be any happier, than to be with you forever."
Kaden picks her up kissing her.
"That's our first official real kiss, when I'm not mad,"Kat said.
-Flashback Over-
Isabel walks over to Kat with her Cain, and comforts her.
"I'm sorry boo. It's still lit,"Isabel said. "We have each other forever and ever."
"Grandma! Nobody says lit anymore,"Isabel's Grandchild says.
"Sweetie, it's always gonna be lit, you just lame,"Isabel said.
"Back in the days you're grandma use to party it up,"Kat said to Isabel's grandkids.
"Oh yeah huh,"Isabel said. "Ahh good old days."
"Granny Abie got stabbed,"Abie's grandchild said.
"Oh yeah. Don't call me Granny I thought we talked about this,"Abie said.
"Did you ever meet a girl Grandpa Mason,"His Grandchildren asked?
"Yes her name is Lexi,"Mason said smiling. "You guys should know.
"What happened to Haley,"Mason's Grandkids asked?
"She got out of prison, and started her life over, we took turn to see the child,"Mason said.
"Yeah, I still hate her, she took my babies life,"Isabel said.
"Me too there's no way I'll ever stop being mad that she took the opportunity of me become an aunt for the first time away,"Kat said.
"I miss Slater,"Isabel said crying.
"I miss Kaden too, not a day goes by I don't think of him,"Kat said.
"Me too,"Isabel said.
"I'm glad I've still got my sugar,"Abie said kissing Trent.
"Aww Grandma even after all these years you guys are still madly in love,"Abie's grandkids said. "I hope for a love like that."
"We are widows,"Isabel said having a meltdown. "Granny don't wanna be a widow.
"Me too,"Kat said.
Kat, Isabel, Mason, And Abie all passed away that same day laughing at an old joke that had never died between them. May they Rest In Peace. I close my laptop as I finish my mothers book of her life Kat, and also my aunt Isabel, and my other aunt Abie.
"That's how my mothers life story ends,"I, Cecilia, said.
"That was quite a journey,"One of the editors said wiping away a tear.
"Thank you ma'am. It really was,"I said.
"Whatever happened to the Josh guy,"The editor asked?
"Oh well. He lived a long happy life with 3 beautiful children,"I said.
"Is he still alive to this day, we'd like to interview him,"The editor said.
"Actually yes he is now 86 years old,"I said smiling. "I visit him often."
"Very well then, go along now we will get back to you in a couple days,"The editor said.
"Thank you very much have a lovely day,"I said walking out.
-The End-