Chapter 8

*Kat's P.O.V*
I wake up with a text from Slater
Slater-Isabel's gone she's Been kidnapped by her ex boyfriend
Kat-No....Are you joking?
Slater-No I really wish I were
Kat-Are you gonna find her?
Slater-I'm working on it, but it's really complicated. All these houses in this place. All the people, it's really hard. But I'll never give up on her. As soon as I find her I'm getting us out of here.
Kat-Good we've got problems here too, someone's trying to murder us. I feel like Isabel wouldn't be safe here either.
Slater-She might be pregnant and I don't know what to do. We'll be better off there.
Kat-Pregnat?! Omg!! Did you call the cops you know you can't do this alone?
Slater-Don't tell anyone else please I only told you since you're her best friend, and yes I did they aren't very helpful.
Kat-Don't worry lips are sealed. And I get you so much.
Slater-Alright I gtg I'll text you with any updates. Bye.
Kat-Bye.
I lock my phone, and get out of the tent trying not to wake anyone. I go to sit on the beach looking at the sun, when I hear Josh coming to sit by me.
"Oh great not you,"I said rolling my eyes.
"Sorry... about yesterday I shouldn't have. I was just I don't know,"Josh said.
"On your man period,"I said.
Josh laughed "If it was real i'd use it as an excuse, but it's not so I'm sorry I don't know what else to say, but sorry."
"It's fine it didn't bother me anyways,"I said lying.
"I know it did you had that look on your face,"Josh said.
"Does everybody just memorize my facial expressions,"I said sighing.
"I don't know, but whatever happened with Kaden I had no right to call you out like that,"Josh said.
"Yeah you're telling me,"I said.
"You're suppose to be forgiving, anyways friends,"Josh asked?
"Friends,"I said. "Or you know enemies."
"Wow you're mean, but I'm really sorry I mean it,"Josh said.
"Oh you dope I'm kidding, it's fine, friends,"I said.
I put my head on his shoulder, and we look out as the sun was rising. I hear everyone else walk out, and see us.
"Woah are you guys back again,"Mason said.
"What?! No we are friends,"I defended!
"Yeah sure,"Mason said.
They sit down with us.
"It's beautiful isn't it,"Abie said.
"Yeah,"Haley said.
*Isabel's P.O.V*
I watch as Garrett leaves. He said he was going to watch Tv and I need to wait here. I've been getting the rope untied I once learned how to get out of rope in a class, that'll come in handy. I get the rope off my hands, then untie the rope on my feet. I slowly quietly look for an exit, no doors. I see a window, and try to see if it's locked it's unlocked Yess. I quietly open the window, and get myself out of there, I hear Garrett coming down, so I run to the street, and run as far as I can. I run to the road trying to get a cars attention I hear Garrett getting closer, and cry in the middle of the road, when a car stops for me I see Slater get out and carry me into his car, I cry into his arms. He calls the cops on Garrett, and they arrest him. I sit in the car sitting against the door he could've killed me.
"Izzie baby never leave me like that again,"Slater said hugging me.
"He cut my face, and punched me so many times,"I said as I felt my painful cut.
"He's mentally insane he murdered someone,"Slater said.
I cried harder "I'm never leaving your side. I wanna get out of here now. I never wanna see this place again."
"Okay... But we need to see how bad your injuries are,"Slater said.
"I'm fine,"I said!
"Isabel I'm worried please just go to the hospital they have an ambulance for you waiting,"Slater said.
"Fine. But after we are leaving after, so get everything packed,"I said.
I walk to the ambulance, and they take me to the emergency room, don't see why it's such a big deal I obviously feel fine I just wanna go home, and never think of this again. They ask me to pee in a cup, and I give it to them. Why do they need me to pee in a cup.
"Why do I need to pee in a cup,"I asked?
"Please lay down miss we need to see,"The doctor said.
"See what,"I asked?
"You'll see in a minute,"The doctor said leaving.
I lay on the bed waiting for someone to come back in, then the doctor comes back.
"You're pregnant,"He said.
"Wait what,"I asked?
"You're husband had some concerns about you being pregnant, so we had to run some tests to make sure everything is okay, the baby is doing well so far you're 1 month pregnant ,"The doctor said.
"So I'm... I am gonna be a mom,"I said shocked.
"Yes that's right,"The doctor said.
"Oh wow,"I said starring at the wall. "So there's a tiny human living in my stomach?"
"Um yes correct,"The doctor said.
"That is amazing!! Like Imagine how in the world it eats, and the how its growing in my stomach,"I said freaking out. "Well I wanna go home now Doc I'm telling my best friend."
"Well go for it,"The doctor said.
I ran out of the hospital smiling, then sit in the car with Slater he drives to the airport.
"So,"Slater asked?
"So what,"I asked?
"Are you pregnant,"Slater asked?
"Nope......Just kidding! I am,"I said smiling big.
"Really!! We are gonna be parents,"Slater said hugging me.
"Yes!! I am so happy I can't believe we are having a child now though it's just shocking,"I said.
"I know, but I'm excited sometimes life has something different in store for us,"Slater said.
"It does really, and I'm happy,"I said.
*Abie's P.O.V*
"We need to pack up our stuff, and get some wifi,"Mason said.
"He's right,"Kat said.
"Let's go guys 10 minutes, we've got a schedule,"Josh said.
"What schedule,"Kat said.
"Never mind, but we need to hurry we gonna find a house to rent out,"Josh said.
"True, hurry guys,"Kat said.
We get everything loaded into the car, and all pile in while Josh drives us to a McDonald's with free wifi.
"Let's go in I'm pretty sure we are all starving,"I said.
"You're always starving,"Kat said to me.
"I'm sorry if I like to stay healthy,"I said.
"McDonald's isn't healthy,"Kat said.
"It is just pretend it's a salad, and vwala,"I said.
"Ugh I can't believe we are doing this crap I have a college, this is the 2nd day I haven't gone,"Kat said.
"Relax, you aren't gonna die 2 days is nothing I once missed 2 weeks of school which is right now by the way,"Mason said.
"You go to a school named after you, The Mason university of California, awesome by the way,"I said.
"Ugh that's besides the point I've got a reputation too keep,"Kat said.
"You're fine have fun, stop stressing out,"Josh said to her.
"Yeah you're so bossy, and mean,"I said.
"You always say that,"Kat said. "Alright let's go."
We walk inside McDonald's, and we all order our food, and sit at a table.
"I found something it's only $900 a day I mean that's good, we'll all be pitching in too,"Mason said.
"That's great, where at,"Kat asked?
"Not far from here actually,"Mason said.
"Let's do it what other option do we have,"I said.
"I don't know maybe get guards, and cameras,"Mason said.
"Hey don't look at me it's not my apartment,"I said.
"I would, but I'm on a budget,"Kat said.
"Well would you rather die,"I said.
"No, I'll think about it,"Kat said.
Mason contacts the owner, and they tell us to come at 3 PM.
"So only 2 hours from now,"I said to Mason.
"Yup,"Mason said.
"Yay I gotta get dressed come with me to buy clothes over there at the rue 21 near here,"I asked Mason.
Haley glares at me "Sorry he can't he's coming with me to go to that gas station near here."
"It's no trouble at all,"Mason said.
She tugged on his arm "Mason... I need to talk to you."
"Why,"He asked. "Stop being so clingy."
"Woahhh! She just loves you Mason if she wasn't clingy I'd be worried,"I said defending Haley.
"You know what never mind I just won't tell you, I'll be In the car,"Haley said walking out.
"Mason that was messed up, she's obviously going through something right now,"I said.
"I....uh.... She was being too much,"Mason said.
"She's your wife that's your job,"I said running out to talk to Haley.
I go sit with her in the car as I watch her cry.
"What's wrong? Are you alright,"I asked Haley?
"It's just.....You and Mason seem to have been getting so close, and I feel like he doesn't even wanna talk to me anymore, he's literally said nothing to me this whole day, and you and him have so much to talk about, but I'm over here wondering why he can't love me,"Haley said crying into my arms.
"Ohh. Haley trust me Mason loves you, I don't have feelings for him whatsoever I'd never do that to my best friend, what Mason said in there was not cool,"I said. "I'll be here for you."
"I've got a secret, and I can't tell anyone, but I really wanna tell you,"Haley said.
"What is it,"I asked?
"I'm scared to tell you, because Mason might find out, and he obviously doesn't want anything to do with me,"Haley said.
"I'm not gonna tell him you're my best friend I've kept so many secrets of yours,"I said.
"Well okay,"Haley said.