Chapter 15

*Isabel's P.O.V*
I walk out the door getting drinks for Kat and I at the soda machine. I see someone getting wheeled into the hospital. Haley. Omg. I see Mason keeping up with them. I run over to Mason.
"What's going on,"I asked worried?
"I'll explain later, but I have to stay with her for now,"Mason said.
"Okay please make sure she's okay,"I said.
I run back to Abie's hospital room, and give Kat her drink.
"Haley's in the hospital,"I said.
"What?! Is she alright?! Tell me she's okay,"Abie said worried.
"Is this what the person is doing one by one taking us all into the hospital,"Kat said.
"Well that's what it looks like,"I said.
"This is bad, this really bad,"Abie said. "Tell me she's not dead."
"No she wasn't dead, but she looked I don't know... Really pale,"I said.
"That's a bad sign,"Abie said. "I need to know my best friend is okay."
Abie tries too sit up, but Kat and I push her back down.
"Stop! Mason will be here to explain everything,"I said. "She's fine, obviously Mason would've been more devastated if she were dead."
"I don't wanna live like this,"Abie said crying. "Is this how it's gonna be for the rest of our lives?"
"I know it's torture, but we will figure this out. I know we can do it, we just need to watch out for each other,"I said.
"What? In 50 years, a 100? No Isabel. I can't take it. What's pig face gonna do next kill someone. How are we suppose to know how this person will strike,"Abie said.
"......She's right, I'm sick of this. I don't know what to do anymore,"I said.
"What are you going to do?! Kill yourselves? Let this person win? No! We are better than this we can make it, can't you see this is what pig face or whatever wants, Please we will make it through this,"I said.
"I just need a minute too cool off,"Kat said tearing up. "This is too much to handle."
"Guys this sucks, and we will fight back soon enough, but for now you guys just need to relax, Abie you got stabbed and you need to heal up, there is nothing we can do right now, but just be here alive,"I said.
"I'll be back,"Kat said walking out.
"Don't go alone,"I said to late she was gone.
"Abie I'll be back,"I said.
"Please hurry,"She said. "I'm scared."
I walk out the door, and run to Kat who was having a break down, and crying.
"I can't do this! I want it to stop! No person should have to go through this! The cops can't even do anything we are helpless, I AM TELLING YOU HELPLESS! We aren't gonna make it through this, we have no lead on who this is, and everyone just keeps getting sent to the hospital,"Kat said freaking out.
"Kat calm down! I am trying so hard not to freak out with you, but I know that one of us has too stay strong, please come back with me to the hospital room, and just think about this, I know it's scary and we don't know who's gonna get hurt next, or what this persons motive is, but I'm scared too I am pregnant! I have 2 lives to watch for right now. This isn't easy for me either, but we just have to live our lives we will work with this, and it'll be alright in the end,"I said.
She cries and I hug her.
"It's okay let it all out,"I said to her.
*Mason's P.O.V*
"So She got a metal sharp razor blade stuck in her throat, her vocal cords are kinda damaged, I'm pretty sure that razor blade was purposely put in the food, I'm sick of whoever is doing this, I don't know what kinda sick joke this is, but I want out,"I said.
"We all want out, obviously we aren't gonna get what we want though, whoever is doing this wants us to suffer, I don't know what their aim is anymore, but it's getting worse and worse,"Isabel said.
"Guys when I get out of the hospital, we need to figure a full on escape plan, so we don't get followed,"Abie said. "Also how long does Haley have to stay?"
"Just a night, they had too do emergency surgery on her, cause if they don't get that out she could die,"I said.
"Oh no. I'm really sorry,"Abie said.
"Don't be you literally got stabbed in the stomach,"I said.
"Oh yeah huh I forgot about that,"Abie said casually.
I laughed "It's not easy to forget a big wound in your side, but leave it too Abie to do that."
"I would laugh with, but then this flesh wound would hurt,"Abie said snickering.
"I love how you called it a flesh wound,"Isabel said to Abie laughing.
"Why is that so funny,"Kat asked? "The word is making me feel like I got stabbed."
"Everything makes you feel like you've been stabbed,"Isabel said.
Kat smiles "No! That would be weird."
"Haha imagine you feeling stabbed by gravy,"I said.
"Gravy burnt my tongue once, so it did stab me in the back. I thought we were pals,"Kat said.
"Same. I've never looked at it the same again,"I said.
We laughed.
"I'm gonna go see if Haley's done with surgery, be right back,"I said.
"Bye May May,"Kat said.
"Bye dude,"Abie said.
"Peace out,"I said.
"Wait I didn't get to say bye,"Isabel said. "Okay byeeeee."
I leave the room, and go check on Haley. She was still in surgery so I went back.
"Yay you're back,"Kat said.
"Yayyy,"Isabel said.
"Haley's not out of surgery yet,"I said. "The doctor said it'd take an hour or two."
"Really? That's forever,"Abie said.
"Yeah so I guess I'm stuck with you guys,"I said.
"Yuss let's do something fun I'm bored,"Isabel said.
"What's fun to do in a hospital,"Kat said.
"We could go to the cafeteria, and see what they have in the vending machines, they also have soda machines,"Isabel said.
"I mean it's not fun, but sure why not,"I said.
"Be right back Abie,"I said to her as we left the room.
We run the the cafeteria when Isabel slips, but We catch her.
"Omg are you okay,"Kat asked Isabel?
"I'm fine.... Good thing You guys caught me,"Isabel said.
Isabel looks down in the water puddle that tripped her, and we see a note under Isabel's shoe.
"You're next 😈"
"Oh no Isabel,"Kat said. "You're baby..... We need to protect you at all cost."