Chapter 20

*Kat's P.O.V*
Isabel looks through her box of baby stuff.
"This was suppose to be for my baby,"She said. "This was my baby blanket once, it was suppose to be my baby's."
I pat her back "Isabel I think you need to get out of here."
"What do you mean? Like move away from you,"Isabel said tearing up.
"No just leave for a while take a break. Get your mind off of this,"I said.
"I don't know,"Isabel said.
"Just do whatever you need, you've been through so much, and you deserve to just be happy for once,"I said.
"Yeah I wish I never met Jasmine,"Isabel said.
"Me too, but I guess life just wants to ruin us,"I said.
"I'm just glad this is all over, and I can finally be free,"Isabel said.
"Me too, I'm going to explore the world,"I said.
"What are you gonna do about Kaden,"Isabel asked?
"I don't know,"I said.
"Come on Kat, he only joined them so he could get answers, he never actually hurt any of us,"Isabel said.
I sigh "I love him, but he's done with me at this point."
"This is exactly why you guys never end up, you're always to afraid he won't love you too,"Isabel said sighing. "Just go talk to him tell him how you feel, if he doesn't feel the same screw it at least you finally admitted it. Do it for me? I just want you to be happy."
"I guess you're right. I'm only doing this for you,"I said. "
*Isabel's P.O.V*
I cry into Slaters arms.
"I don't know what to do Slater, my heart is broken, I've lost my baby,"I said.
"I know how you feel. Babe. Let's go to Spain, you've always wanted to go right,"Slater asked?
"Yeah I have,"I said. "But I'll never stop thinking about this baby, I was so excited. I had everything planned I was gonna go baby shopping for it."
"I know Izzie. I won't either, but I want to see a smile on your face again, you've been dealing with so much you deserve to be happy,"Slater said.
He wipes away my tears, and I lay in his arms. Hoping to stop feeling this pain.
-1 week later-
"We are saying goodbye once again, I hate doing this,"I said to my friends.
"Me too, but I know somewhere along in the future we'll see each other again,"Kat said.
"And something crazy might happen like this journey we just had,"Josh said laughing a little.
"Yeah tell me about it, it's been quite a journey,"Abie said. "But I'll never forget it." She said tearing up.
We get in a group hug, and I look back one last time not knowing when I will see them all again. I cry, and walk away from them. When I hear Kat running after me.
"Wait,"Kat yelled!
I stop "What is it?"
"I have a surprise for you,"Kat said.
All of our friends gather around us.
"Let's travel together,"Kat said. "All of us no goodbyes this time."
I look at them tearing up "Are you serious?"
"Yeah I'm good with it,"Josh said.
"Me too I've got nothing,"Mason said.
"Same,"Abie said. "Plus I wouldn't miss out on going to Spain with my favorite people."
"Are you bringing Trent or whatever,"I asked Abie?
"Yeah he's officially my friend for saving my life now,"Abie said.
I smirk at her "For now."
"Hey I'm right here you know,"Trent said.
"Yeah I know,"I said smiling.
We board the plane, and set off for Spain.