O N E

Hola peopld this is my first story,
I dont know how will it be.
Already apologizing for it 😀
_____________________________

Delhi

"Oh amms please don't pack so much of stuff in this tiny bag "
A girl said

"Aiyyo nandu udher tumhe kabhi kisi cheez ki jarurt padhi toh kya karogi" amms replied.

She hugged her amms and got emotional.

Nandini murthy, a 18 years old ,simple yet elegant girl who was shifting to mumbai for her further studies...
She just completed her schooling and was looking forward to her graduation in renowned college SPACE.

Nandini Reaches airport
Bidding adieu to amms.

In Mumbai she already had a family with whom she will be staying all this while. She sat in her flight seat closing her eyes, due to fear went to sleep.
______________________

Nandini was waiting for her chacha chachi and her brother abhimanyu murthy to receive her.
But...
..

She was calling them from her phone and lost the control over trolley.
The trolley landed up hitting the legs of a tall handome guy.

"I m so sorry sir, i dont know how i lost the control over and it just..." Nandini said cryingly
But before she could complete her sentence

"Are you dumb or what? Can't you see how badly it could have hurt anyone here "the guy was in anger.

They were interuppted by the friend of guy,when he said...
" Chorna jane de hota rehta hai maanikk konsi teri hadiya tut gayi h "
He started laughing while manik was giving him glares.

They left there. But nandini kept stairing at him. She felt bad.

Thereafter, her family come and they all went home
_____________________________
Murthy's residence..

Thereafter, her family come and they all went home_____________________________Murthy's residence

Nandini enter murthy's house.it looked elegant yet simple, a plain white coloured bunglow with a tiny park outside the boundaries of it.it was as big as ... I don't know assume yourself *poker face*
She enters the house while chachi brings a thaal of pooja and artied her for 3 times applying a tika on her forehead .

Her chacha, shamnath murthy was renowned person in india. He was counted in top 20 businessman of the world.

Yet the murthies were very down to earth and simple living people.

"Beta kya khaegi tu vo batade me aaj vohi banaungi" chachi said lovingly

"Iss bhains ko kuch mat dena kha kha ke saand hoti jaa rahi hai "
Abhimanyu said

Abhimanyu, shamnath's only son who never lacked in making him proud. He used to be statr topper during her school days.further he took admission in an science college pursuing mbbs afterwards.