F O R T Y ~ F I V E

Descending down from the stairs , nandini went to the hall, wearing a light pink ombre saree with diamond earrings. But something was missing?  Her smile. She flabbergasted by the surrounding.  She couldn't believe , she is walking towards the hell, a place which  was  just nothing but sufferage for her.

" Nandini beta chalo they are waiting for us"  her mom said politely.

The environment wasn't something happy to be.

As soon as she reached down, she saw everyone sitting their, she sends deadly glares to aryaman who was ogling over her figure.

She was helpless.

Sitting down next to him, he took her hand into his, she shivered slightly.

" Beta apne sar pe dupata odho, rokey ki pooja shuru karni hai " arya's mom said, nonchalantly.

The environment was mournfully dipping into the sadness. No one was happy with it except aryaman and of course his loveable sister, pun intended.

She put the dupata over her head and moves her gaze to the floor. Aayiapa this is what you thought for me , phele mom dad then that rascal now this. She thought to herself. Her life was shattering into pieces so her heart.

Her eyes were filled with moisture , thinking about the last conversation she had  with manik.

*Flashback*

The sun was shining brightest in the peak when unknowingly, nandini decides to barge into manik's office.

" Manik i need to talk to you" she breathleslly said it, catching her breath by breathing normally.

He stood up, pushing his laptop aside and took her into a bear hug.

" What happened nandu, you don't sound well " he asked, the dark circles and her messy condition was making him tensed.

" Aryaman" only thing she uttered.

He pulled out of hug and makes her sit on the couch, forward by making her drink water.

" After i left your place..." She explain all the incident that has took place. He was shocked would be an understatement.

" Not only this, he.. he not only did to my family's wealth , but to your as well. " She was chocking onto the words.

He dialled a number and called to his lawyer.

" Do you have those papers with you" he asked politely.

She  nodded.

"Manik, ka-kal mera roka hai" she informed.

"Haan kal tumhara roka hai mere sath " he said kneeling down infront of her.

She scrunched her rose, confusion was building up in her veins.

" Don't worry me sab dekhlung" he said caressing her cheeks."go and get ready nandini"

She rose from the couch and hugged him as tight as she could to lessen the pain. After few moments she left the office.

*Present*

I have been calling since morning, yet not even one of them was being picked.i lost all my hope and now i have to bear this duffer for whole my life. She growled insidely.

As soon as the rituals started, the enterance door got opened, mukti dhruv alya along with manik entered.
Manik was carrying a winner smile already, nandini was shaking her head in disbelief.

" Ye larka doob leke marega"

"Uncle sab hogaya?"manik asked, sarcasm was dripping in his tone.

Nandini's chacha shook his head.

Manik walked towards aryaman and make him get up from his collar.

" Fake paper banwane atey bichare bache ko" he said tapping another hand on his shoulder.

Aryaman was sweating badly, but he knew he couldn't miss this chance to make nandini flew away from everyone. They knew something will be coming up this way. Mentally, they were already strategized.

Soha, sneaking out of the room , holded a knife kept onto the table, and put her over the wrist.

" Agar kisine kuch bhi bolna toh dekhlena " she kept threatnening, moving backwards toward the room in the corner.

As soon as she reached their, none of them where paying attention that nandini had disappeared from the room.

" Manik, nandini kaha hai" navya asked .

Everyone started  running like maniacs from corner to corner, room to room but found nothing.

Manik reached out to his phone when he heard its ring.

" Nandini ko zinda dekhna chahty ho to dundhna bhi mat " by this aryaman hung up the call and thrown it away on the road.

" I will not make you drift away from me ,nandini murthy" he said looking towards a fainted girl.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I am super sorry,this was supposed to be birthday update but i am a day late.
I haven't proof read ( which i hardly do)

Do let me know how did you liked it. :)

Only few chapters left for destined to end ♥️

Are you all excited to know about the new fanfic.
I know I started as an amateur writer, but i do have improved alot all due to your love and support.

And congrats everyone, we will be seeing manan on tv screen probably super soon♥️

Well as you guys know that i have been writing the fangirl diaries so many of you wanted it in manan form . So i cant unpublish that now but before 2018 starts , you will be having 2 books in the store to read it up.
That will be my new year gift to you :)

Truck loads of love.

Take care