F O R T Y - O N E

after few hours of driving. They reached the murthy bunglow. Manik carefully placed her on the chair while girls made them busy in prepairing food. Boys were playing x-box.

Nandini was loking at manik keenly. How broken she was feeling to abandon this relationship which wasn't even an official or unofficial one. But she had to, had to stay away from him. She never wanted to be the reason of his misery. She needed to think something, something which could make him loose his trust over hers. But that was wrong. There were only few people who manik have trustmed, she was one of them. Last 24 hours were terrible that she couldn't think straight . She required rest, not only physically but mentally as well.

She tried to get up resulting in a failure so lightly she tapped the manik's shoulder making him look ath her. " yes my princess" he replied lovingly, which made her heart flutter like a butterfly. She wanted to blush but she was helplessly trying to hide them.

" i need to go to my room umm. Cann you" she asked looking down as if she was embrassed to ask him for such favors.

Without any further discussion he took her into his sturdy arms. She felt like those arms were her own home. She placed her head over his heart, listening to the rhythematic tune played by the master kind, mr .heart.

" manik your heart beats so fast and so rhythematically" she asserted her thoughts.

He smilied at her lightly. " yes because nowdays my heart had found its chords to strum with" he replied playfully.

She turned into a crimson shade after hearing to his reply. How much she affected him and his life. How much he affected hers too.

He made her settled over the bed before putting duvet on her. She smile and thanked him. He left and went downstairs. " how beautiful our love story would have been, a love story of our own , it could have been one of those stories which can you smile at night. I wanted to be the sun of your life , i wanted to be the candle in your darkened life. But life played a wicked trick with us manik.." she was loosing control over her fragile heart.

The phone was beeping. She picked it up, knowingly her brother was calling

"hey brotherrr!!" She chirped.

" Hey my little munchkin, how are you" he asked curiously.

She thought to not to tell him about the incident took place here.
" Bhai i am totally good here, how's everyone there ? Amms how is she now" she asked concernly.

" Nandu she is fine. Just a minor fracture on her hand which will be fine till next week" he told her .

" But how does it happen " amms will always be the most favorite person for nandini. She was her mother.

" Nandini , the thing is she is fine now, now don't shed those diamonds from eyes" he said teasingly to change the atmosphere.

" Bhaaai" she whined like a baby.

"Chal me phone rakhta hu" he said and hung up after saying bye.

She sighed heavily. Too many downs all at once. Her inner soul was getting awakened.her thoughts got lay off when the disruption of the noises went into her ears.

Her friends were keeping the atmosphere alive,making her happier.

She picked up the phone and dialled to manik, asking him to pick her up and bring down.

In few moments he was here having his angel scooped up in his arms.

" Hey guys" she waved after sitting on the couch.