T W E N T Y ~ N I N E

while there was confessions making up on one side , the other side was preparing for celebration..  celebration of what?? right ? because they won? no. mukti was busy preparing things for abhi's birthday. he always wanted someone to wish him at exactly 12.

navya cabir dhruv and alya were helping her to make him reach the venue on time..

mukti was all nervous. it was her first time, first time as in TOO IMPRESS a guy. you know that moment , when you are a hot shot girl, and guys crave to be with you but you are attracted to someone who doesnt give BHAW , yeah that one..

but luckily, abhi too liked her.

there were still few minutes left for 12 o' clock.

the helping squad left him on the venue 5 mins early. the place was all dark and black. 

the clock struck 12. and... 

he founds mukti  knelt down in front of him with bouquet of chocolates.

" happy birthday abhi " she said it in all exciting tone.

" umm thank you .. what are you doing there ! get up " he was happy yet shocked and nervous.

"abhi wait okay .. i need to say something .. it is like.. i never done for anyone.. you know .. um. how i used to be.. and you know how am now  ... can we give each other a chance for us ... like i know .. i dont know i should be saying this or not.. but "  before mukti complete her confession. he bent down and put finger on her lips.

" this wasn't needed. a chance no ? we are definitely becoming " us".. i would love to be with you.. " he made her stand on her feet.

" forever and ever" he hugged her tightly.

" this is like the best birthday ever mukti, i don't know how to thank you "

" not needed, it's all my pleasure to see you happy like this"

they spent the night together by knowing each other better cutting cake and ended up having a huge cake fight.

both were notorious landed up  in all icing of cake.

" lets change" mukti said in disbelief.

" here ?? how " he questioned.

" not here, lets go to your place "  she said.

" umm okay we need to sneak in. "

they drove back to murthy's house and sneaked to his room easily as everyone was already sleeping.

 he handed her his tee. 

" you go change in washroom , i ll change here" he said it with a smile.

she did as he said.

" hogaya abhi ?" she said in a louder tone.

he answered in positive , so she came out of washroom.

" you could have came out without my permission as well" he said not looking towards her.

"abhi" she said lovingly.

he turned out to check, and there.. yeah that moment.. he was clean bowled..  every guy has some sort of fantasy to see their girl in JUST their tees. And not only guys, we girls too like being in their clothes, don't we ?

he was stunned to see her in his JUST tee. his hormones were getting wild seeing her in that state. but he decided to not to increase them.

" you.. you.. " he was stammering