T W E N T Y ~ F O U R

Everyone enjoyed their snacks and drinks and retired to sleep at the same place

~*~*~*~

It was 5 in the morning when nandini's sleep got disturbed by the chirping of the birds. She saw everyone lying here and there like typical sharabi people.

She shook everyone and tried to wake them up but it was a massive failure.

But being a notorious planner, she picked up a bucket full of water and put it on the manik firstly.

Manik wakes up in a shock and starts yelling

"Are you mad or what"
Nandini started laughing looking at his condition.

Everyone were trying to wake up after listening to the sounds.

" You wait and watch murthy what i ll do with you" she ran away after hearing this and he started running after her.

Everyone was enjoying this tom and Jerry series.

He finally got her and hold in his arms.

He throw her in the pool.she started drawning.

" Manik are you mad usse swimming ni ati". Abhi said it and was running towards the pool.

Before he could think of anything,manik jumped in it and saved nandini.

She was breathing heavily. He starts patting her cheeks to check if she is fine or not.
She opens her eyes and he hugged her tightly.
" I am so sorry, i wasn't aware of it. Please forgive me. " He was trembling in the fear of loosing her, his only sunshine.

Nandini broke the hug and cupped his face " it is not your fault, and see i am fine" she said it with a smile.

Everyone was looking at each other with a smile except two.
Aryaman in mind: i need to do something quickly...

Mukti said " okay guy as today is the last day of rehersal we ll do it in the audi itself, to see th positioning and all.
Aur haan cabir aur bhai aap dono office jao please...it is just a mere performance kuch hua to we ll call okay?"

Everyone agreed and headed back to their homes...

~*~*~*~

S.P.A.C.E.

Everyone gathered in the audi and started performing. It was going well. All the people stood outside the audi to hear the song but they failed too.

~*~*~*~

Office

Manik was resting on his rocking when he received a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number: up for the coffee?
He replied " whose this?"

The replies come immediately " soha here remember?"

Manik texts" yeah sure let's catch up in 30 minutes at starbucks what say? "

She replied with a smiley simultaneously she texted someone "step one completed"

Past 30 minutes

Soha and manik were having some alone time together, which soha wanted.

Soha asked " so tell me about yourself"
Manik Gave a bried description of him, his family background and the fab 5

" Manik you know i always loved your band , and it is mt honor to meet here alone" she said and winked at him.

Manik was sensing some trouble.
So he got up from there
" I need to leave soha, got an urgent meeting"
"Oh this was such a short meet" she holded his hand and hugged him tightly.
He pulled off the hug. " Bye" and waved his hand.

She immediately receives some photos on her whatsapp.

"You are so gone manik" she said it in a evil manner.