F O R T Y~ F O U R

This night the constellations looked down on them , to witness the awestruck beauty of this greatest expression of the human love. nandini found her moon in him, turning into a selenophile.she was his star, and he was her sky. The cool breeze was coming inside the room through the balcony, making eberything smooh and chilly.

Manik laid upon the bed and nandini laid upon his arms puting her arms over his chest. The silence overtook them, a comfortable silence im which they both were drawning.

All they hear was their breathe and the heartbeat.

The Mystical lub-dub musings of their heart was becoming one of their favorite songs.

She was not in need of any comforter over her body, the warmth she was getting in his arms was equal to hundreds of duvet.

Manik was feeling tired so he put his head over hers and slept . She knew he was sleeping. She holded his face through her hands and make him lie over the pillow carefully, not to disturb his peaceful sleep. The peace was imitating over his face and the smile, a short stretch of his lips was nothing less than a diamond of her. She caressed his hair and
Went outside to the balcony to have some alone 'me' time. All this happened fastily, that she was scared and insecure. Scared to loose him, the fate and destiny had always been unfair to her in every means. She didn't want him to suffer because of her. All she could remember was those threatening messages she was still receiving, the thought of loosing him was killing her every second.she wanted to fight back for her love, her first and last love, but something was coming in midway to stop her. HIM.

She was a sunflower and he was the sun. She bloomed in his presence. Yet she need to be affirmed about it,without any fear.

She quietly descended the stairs, coming down to the exit to leave the place. It was another late night, she was going home at unusual time.

All she know was , right now, this was the moment she had to take a stand for them.

She drove back to her place. In the midway, she spotted another car following her through rear view. She accelated the speed to avoid anything at this time.

The car was over taking hers and soon the car drifted in front of hers for stopping . She haulted the car by applying the breaks hardly. She came out of the car disturbed, and started knocking the windows, a person came out, aryaman stepped out along with three to four other builded guys coming from different doors.

He stepped forward, coming closer when she threatned " don't come near me" in a stern voice.

He laughed evily.

" Why you will call your dumb brother"

She gave him a "what" look.

She was confused that could seen from her face.

"What's with that look murthy? Didn't he told you " he asked sarcastically.

" What ?" She asked.

" That we, soha me and your lovely brother were planning for your dooms day " he confessed.

She was not in senses after hearing the accusitions.

He gave her the legal documents he was holding and she opened it and read it.

The world was slipping off from her feet. Her brother, her owm brother was planning all this for few pennies.

" I want you to read it aloud and clear nandini " he  said, putting his hands into the pockets.

"This legal-l documents sta-ates that  abhimanyu bhai has .." she was stuttering "he.. he.. kept  their assets as the debt to khurana's if they will not marry their daughter/neice to khurana's son" the tears were continuously flow out of her cheeks.

She kept looking down, clueless to intake the situation.

" Do you still want your family who brought you up, to loose everything?" He laughed lightly "because of you love" he leaned and sais the word love into her ears.

" Give me some time, i need to sort certain things " she mumbled.

" As you wish" saying this, he backed off and hopped inside his car with a victory grin.

Her weakening legs, which made her knelt down on the road. She raised her hands and moved her on the face to grasp some calm. Immediately she dialled her brother asking him to meet her at a near by coffee shop.

She sat inside the car , holded the steering wheel tightly and moved the gears. Fastily she reached and entered into the coffee club , saw abhi already waiting for her. She hurriedly reached him in few strides and thrown the papers over his face. To which he was flabbergasted, removing it from his face.

" How dare you did that bhai " she yelled,gritting her teeth.

" What ? What did i do" he looked confusily at her scowled face.

" Read the fucking damn papers " she fisted her palms and paced from left to Right till the moment he was reading.

" What the bloody hell, i never signed such paper chutki  trust me " tears were dwelling into his eyes.

" Oh right then who did those signature? Your ghost?" She leaned down to table, throwing her hands on the table, loudly.

"I-i-dont know" he looked down.

" Unbelievable" she hissed and pocked the documents to leave from the place followed by gearing upto her house to talk about it to chacha and chachi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey readers,
Well okay last time i left it incomplete but i had completed it now.

This is to inform that i ll be finishing the book soon, by december end. Major  reason is that i couldn't think about it and i dont wanna keep it on hold therefore, i ll plan for the ending soon :=).

And yes as 2018 is approaching, i ll republish my two other manan books which i published earlier but will start penning down them after destine ends :)
Thank-you,

Much love