T H I R T Y

(A/N: heyya guys! I m sorry for keeping you guys wait for so long! But my health, damn, is not becoming well any sooner. Still in fever. But you guys supported me and your wishes 💝 such sweetypies you people are 💝 my wattpad family is best 💝)

~*~*~*~*~

Nandini bought some decoration stuff with a pretty cake and head towards her place.

She knew chacha - chachi will throw tantrums for forgetting his irritating birthday ,so. She thought of planning a surprise ( rescue plan)

She texted everyone on their whatsapp to meet her nearly around 3 pm at college canteen. As it was the safest place to plan anything.

Amidst of her planning , she reaches and open the main door with key.
Thankfully everyone was sleeping except chachi who was doing nothing but throwing anger on me.

Nandino ask her to leave the living room for a while and don't tell the donkey come down.

" Chal nanndu kaam pe lagjaa" she said to herself.

She starts decorating whole house by herself. The clock struck 12 in the noon.
So she starts banging the abhi's room.

Fortunately he was awake by then. She blindfolded him and brought him down.
And called chacha chachi to living room.
They were surprised by the efforts done by her. She opens his eyes receiving the same reaction.

" Nandu yeh sab kab.." chachi asks..

" Oho chachi choro na.. lets celebrate" nandini replies in all excitement.

The house was full of wall hanging with their pictures on it. And not only that she brought a picture cake which had childhood pic of him.

" I dont feel like cutting it" abhi said with pleading eyes.

" Oh common boy" nandu said by patting his shoulder.

He cuts the cake while everyone sings the birthday song. Soon they were done with the tiny celebration and head towards their respective works.

Place: college

Nandini was pacing in to-and-fro motion canteen while everyone was looking at her in the same manner.

" Okay relax" mukti gets up and block nandu's way.

" Relax... Howww??" She sat on the chair holding her head.

" We ll plan something na " alya assures her.

" Lets call cabir and dhruv " dhruv gave an brilliant idea and dropped a sos msg.

When things came to nandini, manik always kept her priority.so both of them were present there within half an hour.

" So guys listen" manik starts telling them plan.

" Is there any place which abhi admires the most" cabir asks.

" Yeah there's one place which is very close to him" nandini replied.

" Great" manik and cabir said in unison.

Well who needs a planner when two innovative minds are there in your squad. Right?yeah right.