T H I R T Y ~ T H R E E

Everyone was vigorously pacing around the icu. Yashwardhan was safe but still his body wasn't capable of handling any sort of stress, there were chances that he could even collapse.

Best surgeons were appointed to avoid any mistreatment of nyonika. Every shedded tear was holding a prayer, to save her.

But maybe, there were not enough to hold the god's decision. Doctors came out after operating for several hours. Their faded faces were already representing the news they will be delivering.

" Mr malhotra your mother's health is getting critical, she might slip to coma"

Manik couldn't hold more of his " being strong" image, tears were On the edge to fell.

" Doctor please save her" was all came from his throat. He was shattered.

Not only him, mukti and dhruv were crying so bad and sadly, no one was able to console them.

Manik dares enough to peep inside the room from the door. There was she, his birth giver lying there, may be counting her last breathes.

He enters the room and sits beside her sobbing all the pain he holded.

" Maa you can't this to your kids" he pleaded.

" You know na your manik is nothing with you, that home is actually a house without you! We need you maa, in ever step please don't leave us" he was weeping badly.

A pat on his shoulder made him turn back. It was None other than his siblings, mukti and dhruv.

They hugged him tightly.
All three of them were sharing their fears, pain, anxiety and tears altogether. Wellz that's what siblings are for!
First they irritate us to the core then they be with us during all our ups and downs. How sweet!

They were in emotional turmoil seeing their life giver being on hospital bed, with all the kind of nasty drips and surrounded with weird machanical environment.

" Bhai maa theek hojayengi na" mukti murmured between her sniff.

" She has to,mukti" manik stated in a determined tone.

Hours passed by:

Yashwardhan was sleeping due to the medicinal effects, he was totally unaware of the his beloved condition.

Murthy's went back to their home to get some home made stuff for their babies.

Navya was sitting outside icu throughout holding cabir's hand.she knew he needed it, even though he didn't ask for it. That's what LOVE is !

Doctors enters to re-check nyonika's condition. Her condition was a little better than the moment she was admitted.she was responding well to the treatment.

"Manik, she is better but needs care so do you want to take her home ?" Doctor asked politely.

" Will like to take her home, if it is possible" he answered in the same tone.

" Okay i ll provide het discharge only if you promise me to take care of her in proper means" doctor ordered.

He smiled a bit and nodded his head.

Day went in a rapidly pace.

Finally, yashwardhan was awake to have his food, still hidden of the fact.

" Beta where is your mother". He asked with all his concern and love for his wife.

Manik, avoiding to make any eye contact with him.

"Dad vo mom is in different room and doing fine now" he lied.

He was terrible lier so before he get caught , he left the room hurriedly.