T H I R T Y ~ S I X

Soha comes inside the Malhotra mansion without even being invited by anyone.

Well who can control Soha? She's just like this. She can come and go anywhere and no one can stop her.

Everyone was annoyed by her presence. But who can throw their guest right?  They started getting back to our work. when they listen the honking of the manik's car. Soha stood from the couch in excitement and nandini hit her head " why can't this girl be normal" murmuring to herself.

Mukti brings aarti ki thaal and welcome her mom and dad.

Manik and cabir were resting on the couch while all girls went above to leave nyonika and yashwardhan in the room. EXCEPT SOHA.

This moment was like golden opporutnity

"Hey Manik.. how have you been?" Soha said and hugged Manik. She hugged him so tightly that he choked on the air.

Manik never liked Soha. But what can he do? Nothing!

Manik didn't hug her back and seeing this Soha pulled out of their hug. Actually it was her's only!!

"I'm fine Soha!" Manik said in a stern tone.

"Missed me eh?" Soha asked Manik and then she kept her hand on Manik's chest.

"I didn't got time to miss you Soha!" Manik replied coldly to her.

Manik has always given her cold shoulder but Soha being Soha never changed. She was desperately obsessed with Manik and can go to any extent to be with Manik.

"Oh dear Manik.." She started running her hands down to his chest and then continued

"I heard about uncle and aunty. I'm so sorry I was not there when you needed me."

Manik was getting irritated by her antics so he grabbed her hand and removed it from his chest.

Cabir was suppressing his lips hard to ignore what she is doing it intentionally.

"It's okay I had my best friends there, when I needed them. They never ditched me for going to parties or anything like that!" Manik replied with a straight face.

"I'm sorry na Manik, you know na those business parties and all are important." Soha said and grabbed Manik's hand and squeezed it.

Cabir noticed that if Soha continued to what she was doing Manik will not be able to control himself so he decided to handle the situation.

"Well Soha there must be some reason you're here. Care to tell us that?" Cabir spoke and Soha left Manik's hand.

Soha turned to Cabir and gave him a cranky look but then replied Cabir.

"Well now I'm the BOD of our company. So we will be working together." Soha said

This was heard by everyone and framing their reactions as a shock would be an understatement. No one was able to digest that how can this even happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile everyone was busy in talking to Soha. Yashwardan got a call from Aryman's  dad.

Yashwardan was first confused that why is Aryman's dad calling him this early, but then he thought that it can be something related to work. He decided to pick up the call.

"Hello?" Yashwardan speak.

"Good morning Mr. Malhotra. Sorry to disturb you in the morning but I need to discuss something with you" Aryman's dad spoke.