F O R T Y ~ T W O

Life is ironic. You need to feel the sadness to understand the happiness, to understand the peace you need to listen the noise and to understand the value of presence you need to face the absence.

Life has been a bitch always, full of ups and downs, just like our heartbeat. Ups were to be enjoyed and downs to make our courageous. Writing life in words would be undescribable,it was a beautiful rainbow which appeared after heavy thunderstorms.

After everyone left, which was only pleaded by nandu, she collapsed on the floor crying.
She didn't know what to do! She had no one to talk to right now !

"Ayiaapa why are you doing this to me, why???" She yelled her lungs out.

" First maa then appa now you are trying to snatch amms and manik too.. why ayiaapa.. i had always worshipped you with all my heart and you are doing this ... I need to talk to someone.. this is killing me... " She cried, miserably.

She picked her phone and dialled abhimanyu. Luckily, he picked up..
" Bhai" she called him between her sob, she was holding inside.

" Baccha what happened" abhimanyu got tensed sensing her voice in  uneasy manner.

"Bhai nothing in going fine" that's the moment she let her tears out.

" Kya hua bacha" he asked again concernly with a pleading voice.

" Bhai vo..." She continued telling what happened that night with manik and explained up what happened when she came back from the airport.

She sighed in relief, feeling a little lighter.

" Bas ya aur kuch bhi hua" he asked panicking out.

" Umm bhai.." she didnt know whether she should tell it or not .

" Nandu trust me" he promised.

" Bhai abhi everyone was at home so for some work manik called me in his room and i saw..." Her voice started cracking up due to the hold she had on her tears.

" He was kissing soha in my room" she cried.

"Baccha do you love him" he asked transferring all his brotherly love in his voice.

She hummed because she herself wasn't sure whether it was a mere attraction or love.

" Shh , just trust your heart, don't let your brain interfere in the matters of the hearts choti" he coeed the advice, putting some brains into her.

" Thankyou bhai, i am feeling better now" she hung up the call.

"I need to talk to soha before this starts getting up " abhi thought to herself.

~*~*~*~*~

Manik was dialling abhimanyu's number from last an hour but it was constantly saying he was busy on another call.

He dialled for the last time and abhi picked it up.

" Ssup bro " he asked happily.

" You tell me abhi , what is going on in your head at the moment" manik asked, directly coming to the point..

" Umm..n .. noth..nothing" he started stammering.

" Liers abhimanyu" manik chuckled.

" Listen abhimanyu, get this thing in your mind for once and last time, do whatever you wish to ruin me by including those tiny brainless people but dare you.. dare you involve nandini into all this and i wont think twice to ruin all your lifw " manik threatned grinning his teeth.

" Manik listen, i didn't want to involve nandini into it ever.i just wanted for you to be Away from her... It's all soha's dirty games... Just before your call i was on call with nandini" he paused , collecting his emotions, how miserable he had made her life.

" She told me what happened in the morning after coming to home" he said.

" Morning? What happened" manik was shocked that he was unaware about it.

" She firstly sensed someboy's presence into the house and later she received two threat messages regarding" he spilled the beans.

" This is some deep shit " manik uttered, audibly.

" I am coming back by tomorrow, till then , i can't believe i am saying it you but be with her" he said making manik smile.

" Don't worry, i wont let our past ruin her life" manik said politely and hung up the call.

Soha entered the cabin wear a dress almost revealing her breast.

" Why do you even wear clothes soha" he laughed at her.

" Why do you want to see me naked " she said seductively.

" Oh no no! I don't want to see such an ugly body please" he said getting up from his twirling chair.

" Try me out once, you will never regret it" she holded his hand and pulled him towards her.

" Soha you are testing my patience, tell me what is your plan " throwing her at the seats kept for guests.

" Wha.. what planning manik" she was getting nervous.

" The plan you are making for me and nandini" he said grinnin his teeth.

If soha wasn't a gil, she would have been punched by him till now.

" Oh that" she confidently stood up and wrapped her arms acorss his waist.

" Manik i told you , yoh are mine and only mine ". She mumbled keeping her head on his chest.

" And i know how much you care for her. So if you dont want me to do anything to murthy's like i did with her amms or whatever she is, so stay close to me forever" she said tracing his face with her index fingers.

This made manik felt like the ground beneath his feet were slipping away.

He sat on the chair and palmed his face, in disblief. He wasn't aware about the fact that she can stoop so low.

But something came into his mind and he got up smirkingly.

" Chalo soha lets go on a date" he said putting his arms acorss her shoulder and
She happily agreed.

  ~*~*~*~*~*

So back with a new twist!

Manik and abhimanyu together?

How does it sounds to you !🤔🤔

Keep thinking about

Next update!

Dont forget to vote.

Take care 💝