ALERT!!

So guys,   hi, do you remember i started a fanfic few months ago.
I unpublished it due to varied reasons. Nevertheless i am starting it again. Here is a little snippet/ prologue of it. I had written down some 4-5 chaps already but will be publishing it after it wil around 10-20 chapters.
So let me know if you want to continue the story.

----------

Tomboy And Her Lover

The party  was just about to start when i saw him walking like greek god, alluringly slaying in his black blazer paired up with denims.

I looked at myself and sulked over how terrible i looked today. Trying to walk into my inched high heel ,and not to fall i started moving towards him but before i could, i tripped on the carpet and fell down on the floor,wincing in pain due to sudden movement in my ankle.

roamed my sight around the room and saw everyone laughing at  me. I became the joke  of their new gossips. Was it necessary to be normal? WHo said that girls are made up of curls and make up not  sneakers and ponies.

Crying and balancing  ,i went outside the ballroom. Rubbing my hands on my forearms.

" Why i am like this , why can't i be like other girls whyy.. why"  i never had a break down, emotionally i was strong but not today.

"Because you are special nandini "  a voice came from behind.

I turned back and saw him standing there with a concern looked. What did i do to deserve him!

" Manik i don't deserve you "

I was about to leave when He hand tightly " don't go nandini, i Cant.. i cant live without you" he was pouring out his heart, finding his sanity in me.

But love is not everything right, he can't be happy with a girl like. He will not be happy ever.

I jerked my hands " you don't deserve me manik, you don't, trust me for that" i retored. I was pushing him away from him or may be i was running away from him.

My heart was breaking into zillion pieces, but sadly every piece was shouting that my heart loved him but to love him purely i needed to love myself which i couldn't after whatever happened yesterday.

I picked my every broken piece from the ground and started escaping from his teared eyes. But he said something, something so real and pure that my soul was melting and my legs were forcing me not to go, my heart was sobbing to feel his warmth, but my mind.. hah.. that idiotic mind was stopping me to go back to him. He was liar ! He broke my dreams my aspirations in one go...... He can't love me,how can he with a girl which no sense of fashion and no curves at right places. I was a nerd and yet he chosed me. Was i correct that i left me all alone in the darkness.  The way i needed him, he might need me too. But i can't step back now. It's too late. I have to drift away and concentrate on my studies.

Somewhere i know how hard i try it won't be possible . He was the another peace of my soul kept hidden.

--------
Basically the story is about a girl, nandini murthy, who wasn't like other girl, different ,really different. A girl who kept herself away from extra layers of makeup , beads and stones around her neck and heeled up heights. She was a girl who prefer pony tail rather than leaving them opened, a girl who prefer bourvita over vodka, a girl who prefered to sleep with teddies rather than guys.

But one day, one fine day, she met him, and she started underestimating him after she got attracted towards him. The best of friends soon started drifting away since she made her mind up about how bad she looked comparatively towards other girls in the college. She knew he liked her too , inspite of that she chose to leave him, alone.

That wasn't the end, the story,to be precise, this moment was the starting of their story.

So did you guys liked it? Do comment down below if you want me to continue 😁