F O R T Y ~ S I X

Dragging her intk some darkroom with a blind folded over her eyes, he  pushed her onto the floor making her whince in pain due to sudden movement. She was helplessly crying because that was the only  thing she could do. She wasn't aware where she was, what else she could have do?

Nandini shedding into some dark corner of rusted room, cursing her destiny written with fainted ink which had nothing but sadness and pain in it. The happiness she talked about years was finally here, which didn't even lasted for a minute, not even for a minute. Her first love, her only love, left incomplete.

As soon as she felt some unknown touch over her body, she gasped loudly. Soon aryaman removed her blind fold, squatting infront of her.

" Hi my to be wife " he mocked moving his finger over her face.

" Keep those ugly fingers far away frome and not only fingers, keep yourself  away from me , you filthy " before she could complete.

" Stop right there patni ji, i hope you don't want your family in some kind of trouble for your love-filled words you are showering upon me hun? " He asked , rather threatened me with a smirk over his face.

"I dont want to marry you aryaman, why are you doing this to me " she cried silently.

" I told you nandini to stay away from him and be mine but you didn't acknowledged it" aryaman muttered the venomous word.

She was startled by his words, his tone and his intentions.

How could she never see it? Was she blind throughout.

Silently, she was praying the almighty to dig him inside the mother earth.

She loathed not even a mosquito till the day, but today, she was realizing the real meaning of hated she was igniting inside her for her one of the closest friends she trust upon.

He brought a file from nearby stool kept im the room and thrown it over her face.  Startled by the action, she leaned backwards to protect her face.

" Are you mad" she yelled.

" Don't you dare yell on me murthy, and sign them before my next blink " he said, pointing his finger towards her.

"I ll not" breathing heavily, she begged in a meek tone

" Agree for it nandini or you ll face the consequences " he ordered giving her deadly threats.

She had no option but to sign them.

She held a pen in between her wounded finger tips and printed her signature over the documents.

" I am sorry manik" she apologized inwardly.

But before she could, the door broke down with a thud, making her grasp for once.   Manik walked in with police force behind him followinf him with loaded guns in their hands.

" Game over " manik said giving him last look before launching him to beat aryamam in blacks and blues.
Give him a hard punch he ran to nandini and took her into embrace , meanwhile police force took aryaman into custody.

"Man-manik " she was shook by events. " Shh not a word" putting his index finger on her lips. He cupped her cheeks in between his palms,leaning in caressed her lips tenderly with his.

" I love you nandini murthy "

" I love you manik malhotra" hugging him back.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Wooho  happy new year guys ♥️

So destined comes to an end.

I will be posting epilogue soon 🙈 i know this wasn't expected but i had to , and i am sorry for that 😀♥️ hope you guys will understand.

Since i said i will be coming with an new fanfic in 2k18
So yes.

1) tomboy and her lover ( manan)
2) another fangirl in the town ( manan)
3) thirty days to livin

I will be publishing them one by one here with a prologue so you can suggest if i should proceed with the story or not ♥️