T H I R T Y ~ O N E

The preparations were so charming that she herself couldn't believe she did it.

Later she asked everyone to join outside. "Wow" was only thing that came out of their mouths.

Everyone sat near pool.they were having best time of their lives partying boozing dancing and enjoying.

" Guys lets play something" mukti said out of excitement.

" Lets play inside pool na" cabir said.

" No yaar that gets too boring!" Alya exclaimed.

" Lets play hide and seek naa". Dhruv made an suggestion.

Everyone liked the idea.

now the toughest decision of the decade was who ll be the seeker ..

they all started fighting like toodlers to not to be seekers, cribbing like anything.

to bring such important discussion on halt, abhimanyu stood up

" i ll do , as i am birthday boy" everyone looked at him in amaze, but he wasn't too innocent. some khichdi was cooking in his jumbo brain.

jumbo? yeah obviously. he is not nandini na !!!

he settles himself in a corner and started doing backcounting.

everyone was running here and there to find some place to hide.

dhruv and alya hid themselves under the kitchen counter, soha pulled manik in the cupboard while aryaman kept him engage under the table but she kept shushing him.

cabir and navya hugged each other behind the curtains.

oh but what about mukti? she was standing right behind abhi gazing him lovingly. last night was very special for her. she never been in love , manik and her was always to be vulnerable in front of a stranger. but both were felling weak , weakness that will be their strength in future.

abhimanyu turned and found mukti lost in her lalaland. he clicked his fingers in front of her eyes to bring her out her own thought land .

the first thing she did after coming back to reality was took him in bone crashing hug.

he tried to balance his body due to such sudden hugging of her

" hey are you okay" abhi was tensed.

" with you i always will be fine" she said hugging tighter.

"i love you mukti" he murmured it on her ears, audible enough to make her hear that.

" i love you too" she replied her in always chirpy voice.

the lover birds were embracing each other's warmth but on the other it seems like a huge trouble was about to come.

soha was being nothing less than a bottle of fevicol in manik's life. she just needed an excuse to stick to him.

he tried to get out of the cupboard and bumped into nandini, thanking god.

" nandini please save me, vo chudail mujhe nigal jaegi, she ll swallow me . " he was scared of soha like anything.

" manik relax she is just a girl, why are you feeling spooky " she was laughing by watching manik in this condition.

"arre you dont know her na, she can rape me any moment .. please meri ijjzat bachalo nandini" he said out of horror.

she took him to the bedroom and bolted it.

" are you fine now ? " she was still laughing.

" badi hasi arahi hai nandini murthy, iraada kya hai ? " he said to tease her.