T H I R T Y ~ S E V E N

The drive to the office went quite silently as both the best friends were not interested to talk in the witch's presence.she was busy goggling over his face through rear view mirror.

Soon they reached to their destination and left the car giving the keys to the wallet parking.

As soon as they entered inside the office ,the employees stood up and started greeting them.

Soha enterwin her hands with manik's to which he glared and jerked off.

His manager, Mr.Mukesh was standing their grinning. " What's so happy about today mukesh" cabir asked out of curiousity.

" Sir vo me .. i m about to become a father.. you.. this company has done alot to me so i thought of sharing this happines with manik sir , big sir and you ." He made a sweet gesture towards the malhotra's to which manik happily accepted.

Soha was standing their with annoying face as she was considering it as the waste of time. " Can we go manik i don't have whole day for this drama" manik clenched his fists to control his temper.

Three of them came inside manik's cabin which was isolated from other portion of office. He always preferred staying away from world in the peace.

" So manik , as i am the bod can i see your legal documents" soha asked. The bad intentions were clearly visible in her eyes which were getting unnoticed by manik and cabir. They took her to secret chamber of the office which was inside the manik's cabin. It had fingerprint password which could only be accesed by manik cabir and yashwardhan.

The chamber had the Important details of the company which were kept as secret from outside world.their assets, balance sheet everything was kept there.

Soha was sipping coffee and entered inside the chamber. It was one of the most beautiful secret room anyone could ever had. The shade of red with the aroma of lavender,the porche furniture with the beautiful designer shelves and a couch.

Soha dropped the coffe over cabir and manika accidentally yet internationally. " What the hell soha" manik was getting impatient, soon his volcano eruption was interrupted by his best friend, " lets go to washroom and clean it up " to which he nodded leaving soha alone in the room of secrets. She was juggling through few files and on spur of the moment , a picture dropped from files, a picture of beautiful lady.
She kept it inside her handbag and torn few paged from the file putting them into her purse .

By hearing their footsteps closer ,she straightened herself. "Can we out now" cabir asked,wiggling his brows. Soha nodded.

They further discussed about their business plan which made the time pass at faster pace. The clock was showing 8'o clock, so manik decided to drop her home. Probably this was the worst idea he could ever get.

Soha was wearing a dress which was suitable for a girl of age 10-12 years old, too tiny, hardly coving her thighs. Her cleavage was clearly visible. She was trying to be tempting but manik being a gentleman paid no heed to her wicked intensions.

He asked her to sit inside his car and she happily did so. This was no less than a chance which comes in once in a blue moon. She hopped inside cheerfully while manik sat on the driver seat sensing trouble. She crossed her legs making it more revealing which was again ignored by him.soon the car started making weird noices,manik went outside and checked the wiring inside the bonnet of the car.

The road was isloted at that place leading to no help around." Manik" moving her fingers seductively over his broad and well builded shoulders. " Come na lets sit inside " she make him face towards her by holding his hands. He pushed himself away, and sat inside the car dialling a no. Or two. Soha was grinning widely , looking at sweat appearing on his face. She put her legs on the laps of manik which makes him uncomfortable. " Soha.. can you.. remove .. these ugly legs". He said faking a smile to which she ignored and come near him sitting on his lap facing towards him. She pulled the liver beneath the seat to make him lay comfortablly. The sudden jerk of the seat made her disbalanced and she fell on him. His hands were on her butts, her breast was clearly visible to him for which he turned his face to other side. " Soha.. get up..." He was screaming for the sake of his hormones which were getting arouse. Soha was shameless creep who just wanted herself to throw on him. She started slidding down the strap of her dress to which he held her hand. " What are you doing soha " calling his reaction as shocked would be another euphemism for us. He was pushing her back but she clutched her hands tightly on his shirt. She started opening the buttons of shirts one by one, making their breathe faster and heavier. After removing his shirt, she started kissig him everywhere on his chest, eating him like some deliciously decorated desert. The limit was long way crossed for him so he shouted " soha move or you ll face the worst of me" the level of anger was appearing in his eyes. She started laughing , in the devily manner. " You are so innocent manik, so innocent " she moved her finger slowly and seductively over his lips. " You are mine and only mine , manik malhotra" she bend forward and slammed his lips with hers making his fingers interwine along with hers, to stop him fpr protesting their moment. He pushed her back when he finally started feeling the need of oxygen. " How was it " she asked, boldly. He rubbed his lips with the back of his hand " you are just another slut and biggest too soha khurrana" he pinned his fingers into her arms making her whince in pain. " Manik you can't imagine tumhari life me agge kya kya hoga" the obsession was clearly visible in her eyes. She went outside of the car straightening her dress and called for a cab. Manik was sitting on the road feeling nothing. He was blank. The words he heard, wasn't getting registered into his brain. He needs someone to wake him up as if it was a nightmare and he needs a wide awake.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So how did you liked the update ?

Do drop your reviews, i don't bite trust me !

And yes.most importantly, i will be updating destined either on Wednesday or Thursday because my college has put so much of burden by giving so many projects, hope you guys will understand.

Do give yourself a little trouble by giving a shot at my other two books as well. (The fangirl diaries and tomboy and her lover)

How is the new cover anyway? No need to insult vese,i know my editing sucks 🙄

Love ya.

Take care.