T H I R T Y ~ F O U R

Last twenty-fours were miserable for them, but they stood strong for each other.
They got to know the real meaning for friendship and family.Manik and nandini reached malhotra's mansion. Mansion wasnot in quite impresseble state. Everything was scattered here and there, seeming like someone was trying to find something in that huge bunglow.Nandini was scared by looking at the condition and held manik's arm tightly.

" Nandini dont worry, we ll see" he knew she was scared and tried his best to calm her down.Manik called for security guards and asked them to investigate the place carefully.Sadly, nothing was found except a piece of cloth.
" But who can dare to come inside after such high securities " was all he could say at that moment.Nandini knew his mind needed rest from such an off day. She held his arm and took him to his room forcibly. He was whining throught the path that he was fine and he didnt want to rest but paying no heed nandini continued to pull him inside the room.Although he was huge and weighted but she managed to accomplish her job fairly.

She asked the servants to bring some food for them and ordered manik to freshen up which he sincerely followed.While manik was busy taking shower nandini engaged herself in setting the room properly.She hears him humming song and giggles " i am so happy to have him in my life" said in chirping to herself.
She stood in front for mirror hugging a pillow and smiling to herself. Manik comes out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel  around his waist. She turned around to ask him something, but before she could say anything she was bowled-out by his appearance, those abs with tiny water droplets, damn those wet hair were making her turn on.

She steps closer to him, looking deeply into his eyes.but before she could enact her feelings there moment was broken with the ring of manik's phone. It was none other than the kabab me haddi- cabir.He picked up and for first time he spoke politely " yes cabir" . " Waah aaj sooraj kaha se nikala" and cabir was here wity his most annoying ranting.
" bolna hai ya phone rakhun" manik said annoyingly.

" Vo isliye phone kiya tha just to tell you that i am here in hospital, uncle and aunty dono ache se sorahe hai tu thora rest lekar aajaio" cabir was always been more than a best friend for him just like brother from another mother.He smiled at his concern and disconnected the call after replying to him with an okay.

After throwing his phone at some corner of the bed, he moved his attention back to his girl. Wait his girl? Wasn't it too soon to declare it ? Or was it the correct time to confess it ? But confess what ? It wasn't even love right now, just a mere infatuation or was it love?..

"So where were we" sounding in most seductive manner which could make any girl turn on for him. Bit by bit he was stepping close while she was moving backward.soon she was sandwiched between the body of his greek god and the wall. She didn't even need any blushers to put on her cheeks, she was blushing too hare, redder than the reddest tomatoes.

" Ma.. maa ..manik" she was stammering cutely. He was looking down at her smiling at his innocence.he pecked her hair and turned back to take out his clothes from closets.

Nandini was left standing there with her eyes tightly shut. " You can open your eyes now nandini" manik said in teasingly manner. She opened her eyes immediately, saw him standing at the othet corner of the room finding clothes for himself. She was cursing herself under her breathe to face such embarrassment.
" Voo.. manik... Mai khana lagwake aati hu" to avoid further encounters with him, she made an excuse and moved out of the room in the cremesent shade.

He was adoring her innocence, he want it to fell for her, fell really heard for her but something stopped him ideas there only.he was afraid to fall in love, to be in love and to be with her. " I wish i could love you nandini i wish..." He mumbled to himself cursing his past.