T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【2】

The dim light fall on nandini and rest of the members.
Manik was admiring her look while soha wrapper her arms in his arms.

She starts singing...

She holds the mic close to her mouth.
While other starts stringing their instrument....

Hmmm... Aaa....

Her voice was touching everyone's heart.she starts singing the song...
Yahi doobe din mere ...

Yahi hoty hai sawere....

She removes the mic from holder and starts moving on stage...

Yahi marna aur jeenaaa....

Yahi masjid aur madeena...

Teri galiyaan... Galiyaaan... Teri galiyaann..

The audience was clapping according to the background music. The environment become so pure after the echo of her voice.

Mujhko bhawe galiyaan teri gaaliyaan...

She goes down near the judges and starts singing...

Tu meri neendon me sota hai...

Tu mere ashko me rota hai...

Sarghoshi si hai khayalo me ...

Tu na ho fir tu hota hai....

Manik was all melting in her voice, her eyes and her every body part. Most importantly her heart because he somewhere knew she is thinking about him.

Hai sillaaaa... Tu mere.... Dard ka...

Meri dil ki duaein hai...

The song came to an end with huge standing ovation.

All comeback to backstage dancing and hopping. They all hugged nandini tightly for such beautiful songs.

Manik and cabir joined them and were grinning by this view
Cabir said mockingly " humara replacement humse jyda acha nikala vese"

Nandini hugs cabir and said " no one can replace fab5 cabir no one can replace you people".
Cabir got emotional so does everyone.
Cabir patted her head and said " acha theek hai ab ro maat ". They broke the hug and saw manik admiring them.
Nandini blushed while cabir started his nonsense." Tujhe bhi hug chayie to lesakta hai mana nahi karunga" manik looked at him from corner of his eyes. " Okay sorry" cabir said and started laughing...

Nandini said "okay guys i need to change i m feeling so eww in this dress" and took leave towards dressing room.

She entered and someone shut the door from behind.she turns back to find who it was.

"Harshad" she said cryingly. Her eyes were moist like someone has touched her old wound.

" Nandini" he said with all affection and hugged her.

She was shocked by his actions decided to pull of the hug but was unable to do so.

" Leave me harshad, what are you doing here" she said cribbing her pain out.

"I was unable to move on nandini, i m sorrt but i still love you "he rubs her back to calm her down.

She was melting with the warmth so she hugged him back.