T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【1】

It was 2am in the night where nandini was still struggling to sleep.
Something was going on in her mind.
She kept stairing at the ceiling for few hours and was murmuring random things.

Nandini started talking to herself..
" Kya hora nandini ye tujhe "
" No no. You can't fell in love again yaad haina phele kya hua tha"
She was resisting to accept the fact that she is already in love with someone. That someone was none other than angry bird manik malhotra.

Finally her thoughts came to some rest and she slept.

The way she was resisting her feelings ,she was only feeding them to be in extreeme, she was pushing him away his thoughts away but unintentionally she was asking him to stay.

The next day was the day for participants, day where all their hardwork will be coming to use.

The show was supposed to happen in night but all the participants were required to come in the morning for making adjustments and setting.

Manik and cabir decided to reach by 8 in the evening.

Princi called alya and nandini in his office.he was looking like some nuclear bomb has hit his head.he was pacing in the room.

Out of curiosity nandini asks" sir is everything fine? You dont seem to be..."
Before she could complete her sentence.

Principal said" vo actually you guys have to do me a favour, the group that was supposed to decorate audi will not be able . And right now , only girls i know who are talented in it are you both"

Alya and nandini started looking to each other.

Alya was confused " but sir what about our practice."

Principal being generous " i ll put your performance in the last so you guys get enough time to rehearse"

Being obedient students they both nodded in positive and head towards audi.

Alya texted everyone to come to audi.

After few minutes, everyone was gathered in the auditorium.alya explained them everything.

Dhruv and aryaman started taking care of music system and consoles where as mukti alya and nandini were taking care of decoration.

Nandini got bulk of papers from store room . She started drawing and cutting random things out of it.

Alya was busy with stage set up whereas mukti being a tall one was decorating the outside of the audi with lights.

It was 3 in the noon when the work came to an end.

Everyone was feeling relieved and went out to grab something to eat.

~*~*~*~

Scene: Khurana's House

Soha aryaman and abhimanyu were sipping cup of tes together.

Abhimanyu asked " so what's the further plan?"

Soha replied " these are the papers which have to been signed by the great Mr malhotra and then everything is in our control"
She gave an evil.

Abhimanyu was confused regarding the papers she was talking about.
" What are these paper about?"

" You ll get to know soon" she got up and called someone from outside.