T H I R T Y ~ T W O

Life is no less than a rollercoaster, consists of numerous ups and downs that too uninvited . Like wow! You are just happy one moment and you don't know that your life will take a 360 degree turn in few moments.

Malhotra's were suffering from same situation. How few hours changed their from being happy souls to weeping ones.

Place: Hospital.

Everyone was present outside the icu from navya's father to murthy's. As a family to handle to little malhotra from drawning in the pool of tears.

Doctor comes outside and manik bombards him with the question.

" Doctor hows maa and paa?" His voice was shaking due to fear of loosing them. His body had no energy to even talk, the voice was overpooled by the emotions.

"We can't say anything right now mr malhotra you need to wait we are still treating them" doctor replied.

Manik kneelt down crying. For him, family was his assests, something he never wanted to loose.he was an ideal son and brother. He was the shield of malhotra's. Nothing can harm ,nothing means NOTHING.

cabir knelt down in front of him and hugged him tightly.

Mukti was crying badly, the every breathe she took was accounted as prayer she made for her life givers.

Dhruv was the most sensitive kid of malhotra's. His tears had no limits, they kept coming out of his eyes.

Although alya tried everything to comfort him from hugs to forehead kisses but nothing gave his eyes a tiny bit relief.

" Maa ko kuch hoga to nahi na cabir" manik tried to speak.

Cabir breaks the hug and shook his head in negative.

" Pagal hai kya you know na maa kitni strong hai, unhone hume bada kiya hai how can you expect something like this"
Cabir tried to calm down his best friend with his gentle words.

" Bacho sambhalo apne aap ko, bhagvan pe bharosa rakho". Chachi said side hugging mukti.

They were still in their wet costumes so chachi decided to head back to home to collect some clothes.

Now only the youngsters were present, comforting and consoling each other.

Cabir wanted to cry his heart out but he couldn't, he knew if he will fall weak ,manik's condition will get more vulnerable so he made an excuse and went towards canteen which was followed by navya.

~*~*~*~*~

As soon as cabir left the area and entered an isolated portion of the hospital, be hugged navya tightly,letting out his tears which he was holding from long time.

She hugs him back and starts patting his head.

The silence was surrounding in the atmosphere. The kind of silence which was needed to heal the pain.

" Cabir" she mumbled.

He hmmed as the reply.

" Don't worry, everything will get normal" she was trying to console him.

" Navya you know nyonika maa ne hamara bhot dhyan rakha hai just like our own mother.." he was letting his feelings out.

She smiled within the falling tears.
"Lets go back cabir, manik needs you" by saying this she breaks the hug and kisses his forehead as assurement.

~*~*~*~*~

N

andini sits next to manik. She badly wanted to hug him, to decrease his pain, to wipe off those tears felling from his eyes but she know she still doesnt owe any right on him.

She puts her hands on him. The warmth of her hands makes him look in her eyes.
Oh god! Those eyes were filled with so much of fear and pain.
" Dont worry everything will be fine,trust me!" She said lowly.

He holds her hand tightly, like he is gaining all the strength from her touch.

She puts her head on his shoulder and rubs his hand with her other hand.

" You know manik,jo log ache hotey haina unke sath kabhi bura nahi hota" she said.

" Aur uncle aunty toh sapne me bhi kisika bura nahi karsakty"
She stated.

By her statement, a small smile appeared on his face.

" Nandini, they are my life.. i m.." before he could say anything doctor came out of icu.

" Mr malhotra, your father is out of danger. But your mother.. she had lost alot of blood.. we need blood immediately." Doctor discussed the current status.

Everyone dialled few numbers here and there to arrange the blood. Successfully it was arranged within few hours.

Yashwardhan was shifted to normal ward whereas nyonika was still getting treated by doctors in icu.

~*~*~*~*~*~

C

hachi comes back with a baggage of clothes.she asked everyone to change but manik paid no heed to move from his place. His eyes were glued on the door of the icu.

Everyone tried to make him understand that he needed to change his clothes but it leaded to a big failure.

Now, lastly it was nandini's turn.

" Manik " by listening his own name from her voice, he responded immediately.

" Please change karlo" she requested. Fortunately he agreed in one-go. Everyone was standing their with jaw opened till the ground. Manik, a stubborn guy who always preferred to do things in his own way , in his own manner  was bow downing in front of someone, that too a girl was no less than a 440 volt electricity shock.

Chacha chachi and mr bajaj were sitting outside the icu while cabir's parents were accompanying yashwardhan in the room.

Everyone headed towards the respective washrooms to change clothes.

Well, it's true that bad times make us realise our true ones.

~*~*~*~*~