T W E N T Y ~ S I X

The night passed with infinite thoughts and everyone dozzed off to sleep.

The next morning came with up so many hustle as it was the last day of rehearsal.

It was only one day left yet the costumes were not decided which was to designed by aliya.

Manik and cabir just like a routine dropped mukti and navya to the college and went back to their office.

In the way:

Manik: you were saying something na raat ko?

Cabir almost forgot about the last night convo.

Cabir: what ?

Manik : arre yehi you ll handle everything in your way vagera vagera.

Cabir's tubelight got turned on.

Cabir while smirking: someone is getting desperate haan

Manik: oh just shut up cabir.

Cabir: i ll talk to her today dont worry.

The conversation change their paths to business projects.

~*~*~*~*~

College was not looking less than a circum. It was so much of mess all round. People running from one place to another for their respective duties.

Participants were busy with their rehearsing sessions.

Nandini mukti alya dhruv and aryaman were done with their rehearsing when soha entered.

Soha in all chirpy tone ". Hi guys"

Aryaman get up and hugged her tightly " what are you doing here little sissy"

Soha while hugging him " vo i thought you guys must be hungry so i brought some food"
Everyone jumped over the packets she brought.

She deliberately put her wallpaper of manik and she hugging each other and keep it beside where nandu was sitting.

She winked at aryaman to further implement the plan so he excused himself from the room.

After few minutes , soha's phone was ringing.
The caller id displayed " manik🙈💝".
Nandini picked her phone and her eyes fall on the screen.

She felt like the ground slipping under her feet.
She gave the cellphone to soha with a fainted smile.

Soha was patting her shoulders in her mind " wow soha plan accomplished"

Nandini went outside controlling her tears and sat

The day passed like a boom! With all the preparation of the fest and rehearsing for numerous times.

Finally, it was 11 0'clock when everyone went back to their respective houses.

Nandini was always on the idea of being an independent girl so she used to drove back herself. But today as cabir wasn't able to come so she was dropping all the girls to their homes.

And we all know, 4 girls together and no chitchatting? How could this be possible

Navya: alya tumhara and dhruv ka sab kesa chalraha hai

Alya : abhi tak to sab sahi hi hai but we are planning to get engaged.. but not we , actually i was thinking of it..

Nandini: that's great aliya, commitment bahot jaruri hoti hai..

Alya: vese why me guys? We got another couple too..

Everyone started looking towards mukti..

Mukti: abhi tak to everything is fine..
Lets see what happens next..

Navya: vese nandu... Tu kyu nahi koi banda banati?

Nandini: i never thought of it hamesha se but ek bari banake i regret it so tabse i hate relationshit

Navya: and manik?

By hearing his name, nandini's was glowing like anything.

Mukti: someone is glowing now..

Nandu: wha wha whattt manik?

Navya: bholi mat ban tu theek haina?sab dikhta hai hume.

Nandu pressed the breaks and turn around towards navya

Nandini: kya pata hai?

Navya: yehi that you feel for him?..

Nandini: i dont know guys... I m not sure i like him or i am attracted towards him but vo acha haii.. uske sath rehke life alag si hojati hai..
I dont want to trust another wrong guy in my life..

She started driving again...

Everyone was at their places and dozed off..