T H I R T Y ~ E I G H T

So here i am with the new update..

Wednesday remember?😂😂

Happy reading ❤😘

__________

Manik reached mansion with A blood shot eyes and notices nandini sitting their at the couch reading newspaper. His aching heart finally stopped aching , he felt a relieve after seeing her face. He sat next to her keeping his face On her shoulder. A tear in his eyes was becoming evident of the vulnerability . She noticed a drop of her hand so she picked his face from her shoulder and turned towards him " manik" her voice was becoming low watching his eyes flooded with emotions. She cupped his face with her soft tiny hands " kya hua manik batao ". But he wasn't ready to utter a word. He was busy admiring her face her eyes her lips everything.

She knit her eyebrows together. " Manik will you tell me or i will leave right away" she spoke making her voice little higher. Without thinking of any rubbish, he hugged her tightly. It took her micromini seconds to register the suddenness of his actions. She hugged him back, rubbing his hair calmly. " Sab theek hojayega manik trust me". This was enough to make the turmoil inside to come out. He started crying. She could hear him making sniffs but she was helpless, he wasn't read to break the hug.

" Nandini promise me one thing today " he sais still being in the bear hug. She hmmed as the reply. " Promise me, no matter what happen you will trust me ,you will trust your manik forever" this let her loosen the grip and finally they were out of each other's warmth. She placed her hand on his cheek and promised " i will trust you hamesha " he grinned after hearing reply from her side. He felt like someone has removed zillion kgs weight from his head as well as heart. They both got up and turned back, the view shocked them to the core. The squad was standing their with their one eyebrows raise and arms crossed over their chest. Cabir came forward and asked " care to explain" with a teasing smile. Nandini looked down due to embrassement while manik was throwing daggers on everyone.

By understanding manik's mood, no one proceeded their teasing sessions further.he waved a good bye to everyone and went to his room. Nandini could sense someone unpleasant going on his life. She was about to step out when she said " guys i've left my phone somewhere you guy leave i ll be coming myself" everyone agreed without further arguments. Everyone went back to murthy's house while the little murthy went up to the angry young man's room.She opened a door bit cursing herself for intruding in someone's privacy but manik wasn't "a someone" anymore. She peeped inside amd saw him shedding tears. She could hear his heavy breath and voice due to continuous crying. She came to him and knelt down before wiping his tears. He looked up seeing his angel in front of him made him more emotional and sentimental. The turmoil going inside him was killing him. He needed to talk , to share his depressed thoughts with someone, and there she was , to listen to him patiently. He holded her from arms and made her sit beside him.

" Manik" seeing him in such a vulnerable state was making her weak but she needed to stay corner. She wiped the lone tear coming out of her eyes. " Everything is ruined ,nandini, everything" he said between his sobs. She could see the difficulty he is having right now. " Manik look at me" she said politely but he didn't oblig. " Manik i said look at me " said in a commanding tone. He looked at her with his moistened eyes. " Tell me what has happened "her determining tone was forcing him to tell but his insecurities started arising up. He hung his head low and murmured few curses to himself.

" Manik, trust me for once" he looked at up again and he could see the ocean of trust in her eyes. He can trust and rely upon her.

She opened her arms to take him into her embrace. He put his head over her heart and she was continuously patting his head to make his nerves calm down. " Nandini" he finally started confessing.
She hmmed as the reply. " That soha..." A tear escaped from his eye reaching the skin of her. " Manik you are strong i know, tell me " she was her strength, forever and hamesha.

" After office hours i decided to drop soha ay her place because it was pretty late..." He paused and took a breathe.

" Then " before he could complete,his message tone ringed. There was a message from soha. After reading that message , the muscles of manik's face started tightening but he was unable to do anything.

"Then we were in the car when she proposed me " he completed his sentence after turning his finger into ball fists.

She could sense his uneasiness in the statement but somewhere in the bottom of the heart she believed , he will tell her the truth.

She hugged him to realise his stress and her soul was settling down to his figure.there moment got broken by her phone ringing. She picked it and after hearing the other side , the phone slipped from her hand.

          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A girl was standing in the godown of some isloted place waiting for someone. A boys come wearing all the goon look.

" Kaam hogaya madam paise?" He commanded to which she took  the suitcase in her hands and give it to him. She was smirking throughout.

~*~*~*~*~*

So how did you liked this  chapter?

I won't bore you with my long lectures, i need time to write the next update, so please be patient. It will be there by next Wednesday and Thursday with lods of surprise for you people! That can be bad or good! For that you need to comment down below, what all you think will be coming up next ? Think babies think !!

Regarding the last update,
There was alot of confusion regarding the behavior of manik. Manik did protested but being in the state of shock, a person can only protest upto a limit. He was stronger but his presence of mind wasn't present, due to which he couldn't react. I hope it is fine. But if there is still a 1% doubt in it, it will get clear when nandini will get to know about this, but not now :))

Till then ,

Take care ,

Bye, love you ❤