Music in Fairy Tail High

Everyone turned to see what the loud bang was about. What they saw at the door was Erza Scarlet. Everyone tensed.

"I need Natsu and Gray," she panted, "Come with me."

"Why?" they both asked.

"Now!" She gave both of them one of her famous death glare.

"I'm coming, jeez," Gray said standing up.

"No need to be so hot tempered," Natsu said.

They headed to the student room. The student room usually was full of students and noise. Students eating, drinking, talking, laughing or flirting. But today, it was empty. And surprisingly, it was clean. Virgo, the girl who serves at the counter also wasn't there.

Erza stopped. They stopped at the middle sofa, the biggest one. Sitting there was Wendy, Romeo and Gajeel.

"What is this about, huh?" Gajeel asked as he took a drink from his diet coke.

"Just wait here, I'll go get Lucy and Juvia," Erza ran again.

Gray sat beside Wendy who was beside Wendy. At the far end was Gajeel, Natsu sat in the middle and put his on the coffee table.

"What are you on about right now, Gajeel?" Natsu smirked, "On a diet?"

Gajeel just rolled his eyes, "Drinking diet coke doesn't mean I'm on a diet."

"What grade are you in Romeo?" Gray asked.

"I'm in grade eight, the same as Wendy," he replied, "You're in grade ten right?"

"Yeah, other schools don't put grade seven to eight and grade ten to twelve together," Gray said.

The door slammed open, Erza walked in with Lucy and Juvia.

Lucy sat beside Gray, because they were closer (for now) and Juvia sat beside Natsu and Gajeel.

"Why are we here anyway?" Romeo asked.

"Okay, so here's a clue: Lucy know how to play the flute, organ, piano and harp, Wendy know how to play the drum or anything in the percussion, Gray and Natsu know how to play guitars, Gajeel know how to play trombone, saxophone and a tuba, Romeo know how to play trumpet and French horn, Juvia know how to play violin, cello and Bass, and me, I play the piano and guitar," Erza said excitedly, "Does that ring any bells?"

"Not at all," Natsu and Lucy said in unison.

Erza sighed, "Here, we all play different instrument and we all have an amazing voice," Erza said.

"With the exception of Gajeel," Wendy said.

They all laughed, even Erza.

"Be thankful you're my cousin," Gajeel said.

"Anyways! We all sing," she said, almost jumping now.

"You want us to play..." Gray said, Erza jumped, but stopped when Gray said, "In the assembly."

"No!" she said.

"Then what?" Juvia asked.

"Gods! We're gonna form a band!" Erza snapped.

They were all gaping and speechless.