GaLe's Part of The Story

"The pool?" Levy asked, "But it's still Winter."

"Duh. We won't go swimming outside. There's a reason why there's an indoor pool," Lucy laughed, "So, you in?"

"Um, who's coming?"

"You, me, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Jellal, Romeo, Mirajane and her siblings, Cana, Evergeen, Freed, Bickslow, oh and you know all of our close friends! Oh, and Erza invited Mr. Makarov." Juvia said.

"Makarov?"

"Both Makarov." Lucy replied.

"Uh, sure, why not." She said without humour.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"Tch! Of course, why would you ask that?" She scoffed.

"You're acting weird-"

"Hey, you heard about wattpad?" Levy asked.

"What's that?" Lucy and Juvia asked.

"It's a website where you can write your own stories or you can just read," she said excitedly. You should make your own wattpad account!"

"I don't really like to write, but I do like reading," Juvia said, "I might make my own."

"I'll make one," Lucy said, "Do you have an account?"

"Of course! My username's CaleoShipsGruvia," Levy replied, "Oh, and if you make your own account, be sure to follow me. Okay?"

"Hah! You just want more followers!" Juvia said.

"What's Caleo? And Gruvia?" Lucy asked.

"Caleo is Calypso and Leo, I ship... A lot of ships them. They're so mamamia!" Levy said, "And Gruvia is Gray and Juvia!"

Lucy smirked and Juvia turned red, "Why would you ship us?"

"Are an idiot? You're dating, duh," Lucy rolled her eyes, "Anyways. continue."

"I wrote a story call 'Music In Fairy Tail High. It's about you guys and your band," Levy smiled, "One is NaLu."

"Huh, is that Natsu and Lucy?" Juvia teased, nudging Lucy's ribs.

"Exactly. A lot of people ask me who are these amazing people?" Levy said, "Of course I say they're my best friends! Oh and I made another new story called 'The Pirate Fairy Princesses'. It's about us for. Me, Lucy, Juvia and Wendy. We're the main, well kind of. It's about pirates. An all girls' pirates called 'Fairies' and all boys' pirates called 'Tail'. They're the sexist people. Anyways, just read it!"

"Yeah, I will," they both said.

"So, are you going to make an account?" Levy asked.

"Yeah," Lucy replied.

"Maybe," Juvia shrugged.

"What username are you gonna use?"

"Um, maybe Lucy, dash, dash, Heartfilia," Lucy said.

"Maybe..." Juvia turned red, "TheGruviaFeels." (@TheGruviaFeels; hope your fine with that)

"Ooooh!" They both teased, Juvia turned into a tomato.

"But- I'll share my account with Gray!"

--The Next Day-- (Saturday)

"The pool!" Wendy and Romeo cried in unison.

They were about to dive when Erza and Lucy stopped them, "You can't go in yet. We still have to sing remember?"

"Ugh!" They said.