The Last Chapter ~Final

It was the first time that they saw Erza very gloomy.

Just last night, her parents' told her that there's going to be an arranged meeting for her arranged fiancé. How is she going to tell Jellal this?

She walked past her classroom and the girls' looked at her with suspicions in their eyes.

"Oi, Erza, why so gloomy?" Juvia asked.

"I have an-" She saw Jellal behind Lucy approaching her. "Kyaa!"

"What?" Lucy and Wendy cried in unison. At the same time Levy cried: "Kyaa!" The same time Juvia yelled: "Zombie apocalypse!"

"Zombie apocalypse?" They all asked.

"Well, Erza screamed," Juvia shrugged. "I don't see anything that can scare Erza other that zombie apocalypse."

"I could be because she forgot her strawberry cake," Wendy said and Lucy agreed.

"Or she fell into a hole," Levy said and the girls snickered.

"Erza, what're you screaming about?" Jellal asked.

"Nothing!" She yelled.

Jellal wiped his face. "Okay. No need to spit at me."

"Let us go, girls! To our journey!" Erza marched while dragging the girls' to the bathroom. When they got there, Juvia got out a wafer from her pocket and started eating it. Levy and Wendy glared at her. While Lucy arranged her hair.

"I love this wafer," Juvia said.

"Why were you dragging us?" Levy and Wendy asked in unison.

"You messed up my hair! I haven't showed my hair to Natsu!" Lucy cried.

"Are you really my friends?" Erza asked. "Listen, I have a fiancé. I can't tell Jellal about it."

"Why not?" Lucy asked.

"He's gonna hate me," Erza said.

"Dun dun dun!" Juvia cried. They all glared at her. "What? You need some sound effects."

"Anyway, moving on. I'm sure Jellal will understand," Levy said.

"I don't know what to say," Wendy said as she asked for Juvia's wafer.

"When's the meeting?" Juvia asked.

"Tonight," she replied.

"Man, you don't have time to tell him," Juvia said as she swallowed what she was eating.

"Just tell him directly," Levy said.

"I can't," Erza said miserably.

"Who's your fiancé?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know, I'm supposed to meet him tonight," she replied.

They didn't have time to talk because the bell rang and they parted ways. While Erza walked towards her classroom Jellal called her.

"Hey Erza-"

"Sorry Jellal! I have to continue on my journey, Ares is already calling me, and I have to go to Hades' realm. And I'm so busy, I can't talk!" She said and ran away.

"What is wrong with her?" Jellal muttered.

Jellal kept trying to talk to her but she kept on babbling about Hades' realm, Ares and stuff Jellal don't understand.

Erza changed into a black formal blouse and black skirt that ended above her knees. She wore a dark red heels. She put her hair into a messy bun. She went downstairs to be greeted by her father.