Just Fooling Around

Heyy! This chapter will focus on RoWen and GrUvia.. So, I hope you enjoy! :)

_____________________________________________________________

As Romeo stepped into the building, a lot of grade sevens screamed in his face.

"Oh my God! It's him, the son of Hephaestus, Natsu's brother!" One of the girls' screamed.

"Romeo!" he heard a familiar voice, it was Wendy, "Follow me!"

They both ran to the... basement. Students are not allowed in the basement. Besides, there's a story that it's haunted. Nobody knows how but it's just haunted. Good thing, Romeo loves creepy things and horror movies.

Once they were there Romeo spoke, "Why here?"

" 'Cause Erza texted me, she said to tell you that they'll meet us in the basement," she said and paused, "Wait, are you scared?"

He laughed, "The real question is, Are YOU scared?"

She laughed back, "Are you crazy? I love ghosts and monsters!"

Wow, he thought, she's one weird girl, but for a reason he was impressed.

"Who's Hephaestus?" Romeo asked.

"You don't know him? He's a god, the God of fire, and making things, I guess, but I know he's a God of fire."

"And, I'm not Natsu's brother," he said.

"Oh, those crazy people think you are both the son of Hephaestus, 'cause according to them, you're both 'hot'" she explained.

"Oh," he blushed, "What about you?"

"I'm the daughter of Zeus, the sky god or lightning," she said, Romeo gave him a look that says why, "I don't know."

"What about the rest?"

"Erza's the daughter of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty because she's pretty, I guess, Lucy is the daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom because she's smart, Juvia is the daughter of Poseidon, the god of all waters, because of her hair and she's a cool and hot delinquent, I don't really get that one. Moving on, Gajeel is the son of Ares, because he's tough, and hot, I don't know. Natsu is hot -which is a total lie- so he's the son of Hephaestus, god of fire and you too, Gray is the son of Hades, god of underworld, because he's so cool, has a dark aura that -stupid much- melt the girls' heart," she said.

"Why did they name us that?" he asked.

"I don't know, that started it when we joined 'Music War'," she replied.

"I just got a text from Erza, she said the other's won't be able to meet us, so I guess we can go. See ya!" she ran off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Basement? Why the basement?" Gray asked.

"'I don't know, quit asking me- Whoa, are you scare, son of Hades?" Juvia laughed.

Gray frown, "I'm the son of Hades, god of the Underworld, are you dumb, of course I'm not, maybe you are!"

"Gray, please, I like ghost, and you don't know, maybe they like me too, and if I tell them to haunt you..." she ended it dramatically.

"Shut it, Juvia," he snapped, "Or else."

"Or else what?" she asked.

"Or else... I'll kiss you."

"Yeah right," she laughed.

"That's right," he smirked.

"You want me to shut up because you're scared?"

"Aaaargh!" he screamed in frustration, "No I am not scared!"

"Yeah you are!" Juvia laughed.

"Oh I get it, you want me to kiss you!"

"As if," Juvia lied.

Gray leaned in, their nose touch, Juvia slightly blushed.

"There's a lady in white, her face full of blood her mouth twisted into an ugly frown, she's staring at us, her black hair covers half of her face," Juvia whispered, Gray was frozen in place, "Gray, she's coming!"

Gray screamed and hugged Juvia, he turned her around so he was now the one huddled in the wall. He looked up to see nothing.

She pushed Juvia slightly, "You're crazy!"

"You're scared! You're scared of Penny" Juvia laughed.

"No I'm not!" He cried, "And who the heck Penny?"

"The white lady's name is Penny. Stop changing the topic, stop denying, you're such a scaredy cat and a bad liar," Juvia smirked.

Juvia checked her phone, Gray turned around and saw a lady floating, she's dressed in white, her mouth twisted into an ugly frown, there were blood all over her, Her black hair covered half of her face. Just as Juvia described.

"Aaaaargh!" He screamed hugged Juvia.

"Gray! Gray, what is your problem, you're choking me!" Juvia coughed.

"I saw her!"

"Her? Who?"

"Penny!" Gray cried.

"Penny? Do you mean the white lady?" Juvia can't help but laugh. So she was laughing and coughing.

"I'm not kidding!" He snapped, "She just looks like how you described her! Full of blood."

"You want to know why she's full of blood?" Juvia asked.

"She's on her period?" Gray asked.

"No dummy! She was murdered by a janitor, a long, long time ago. She was once a beautiful young lady -like me- but the janitor tricked her that he has a surprise for her here in the basement, she was excited. The janitor started doing erotic stuff to her, and raped her. She kept screaming but no one can hear her," Juvia said eyeing Gray's scared eyes, he was shaking, "The janitor told her to shut it, but she kept screaming, so he slashed her neck and a gush of blood came out."

Gray's mouth was dry, "Where did he get a knife?"

"Who said anything about a knife? We don't know, maybe he slashed it using a cutter or maybe his nail, he's a monster, Gray," Juvia said creepily, just the sight of her boyfriend scared made her want to laugh, but she wasn't gonna ruin this.

"Where did you get this?" Gray asked.

"Oh you know, from..." she paused dramatically and creepily while looking intently into his eyes, "Penny!"

"You're joking right?"

"Nope," she said, "it's real. And if she hunts you, you can keep screaming but no one will hear you. No one..."

"Ha-ha, very funny Juvia, but I know you're making that up!" Gray said, rolling his eyes, but his face shows it all, he's terrified.

"No I'm not," she said.

"Come on, Juvia," he said, "Drop it already."

"Admit that you're terrified," Juvia said.

"Fine, I'm scared," Gray said in defeat.

"You're terrified," Juvia said.

"Fine, I admit, yes, I am, now tell me you were just kidding."

"Who said I was making that all up?" Juvia asked, "It's true, Gray. If you really saw her, then sucks to be you."

"Why? Because I'm gonna have nightmares?"

"Not only that," Juvia said, "Sucks to be you because... You're her next victim."