Just Another Chapter

Wendy sat in her chair and stared out at the snow outside. There are things in Fairy Tale that has been going out as planned. Lucy and Natsu broke up, Juvia and Gray, well, nothing wrong with them, Erza's being too hard on them.

Her thoughts were shattered when Romeo yelled "Boo!"

"What the heck Romeo!?" She snapped, "It's Christmas, not Halloween! Gods, get your butt straight."

"Whoa, I was just fooling around, I was joking darling," He said, "Why are you so moody?"

"I can't tell you," she said.

"Oh, I get it, period?" He asked.

Wendy blushed really hard, "No! Gods, what is your problem?"

"Well, you know, girls' really get emotional or moody or mood swings when they have their period," he smiled.

"Shut up," she said, but can't help to smile back.

"So, what it is?" Romeo asked.

"The band, things have been..."

"I know, I don't really think this is working," Romeo said, "Wanna have lunch with me on the rooftop?"

"With who?" Wendy asked.

"Just me and you," Romeo replied.

"Did you even think that it's cold outside?" Wendy laughed.

Romeo nodded, "I know that. Just bring our coat."

"Fine," Wendy said and the bell rang.

At lunch, Wendy went to the rooftop, waiting there was Romeo. He saw her and smiled. She sat beside him.

"So... What's wrong?" Romeo asked.

"Lucy's being too hard on Natsu, Era's having problem with Jellal-"

"Whoa!" Romeo said, "Jellal and Erza are dating?"

"Yeah, you're so late!" Wendy said, "Moving on, Gajeel isn't paying that much attention and he talks back to Erza. A lot."

"I know, what are you gonna do about it?"

"There's nothing I can do," Wendy said dramatically.

"You're right!" Romeo said happily, Wendy glared at him, "There's nothing you can do about it, but... There's something we can!"

"Like what?" Wendy asked.

"We have to talk to Jellal and Era to get them back together, the same with Natsu and Lucy, and Gajeel, I think he just wants to ask Levy out, that's why he's acting like he's on his period!"

"Don't be such and airhead," Wendy sighed, "It's not as easy as you think it is."

"But- I have an idea!" Romeo said.

"What is it again?" Wendy frowned. Romeo told her, all about his idea. After listening, she smiled widely, "Yeah. Maybe that'll work."

--

"Jellal gave this to you," Romeo handed Erza an envelope.

"What is it?" Erza asked.

"Do you want me to tell you what it is or you'll open it yourself?" He asked, he pretended to look at his watch, though he doesn't have one, "Oh, look at the time! I need to go!" And he ran away, he turned and looked at Erza, "And don't talk to Jellal just yet. Ignore him for the rest of the day. And keep it to yourself."

"What's wrong with you?" Erza mumbled as he looked at the envelope, she turned around and jumped, "Mirajane! I almost kissed you!"

"Please don't tell anyone," She pleaded, "I know you hate me, but please, I'm begging you, it's not for me, it's for Laxus."