The Last Dance

Lucy pulled Gray's hair and tackled him to the ground yelling: "Hiyaa! You li'l bastard! How dare you do the to my best friend!"

"We made up already, I don't see why you're mad," Gray snapped back.

"You hurt my best friend! So make sure you dance with her later in the last dance!" Lucy said still tackling him and punching him.

"Of course, couples are supposed to dance!" Gray yelled.

Lucy stopped and ran behind Natsu. "Natsu, Gray's bullying me."

"Gray! Don't bully my dah-ling!" Natsu said and glared at Gray.

"Me? She's the one who's pulling my hair and tackling me to the ground and spitting on me! And now you're telling me to stop bullying her?!" Gray snapped.

"Waah! Natsu," Lucy pouted like a baby.

"Wow, Gray, why are you doing this to Lucy? You're hurting her feelings!" Natsu snapped back.

Gray yelled in frustration. He sat on the couch along with Jellal, Gajeel, Romeo and Natsu. The girls were getting some food for them.

Juvia didn't show up.

"So, are you two back to dating?" Jellal asked. Gray shrugged.

"Juvia must really like him that much," Romeo said looking at Gray. Gray looked at the boys.

"Man, I pity her," Natsu said looking at Gray.

Gray didn't say anything and just looked at them again.

"Juvia must really be hurt," Jellal said.

"She must really like him that much," Romeo said again.

"Man, I pity her," Natsu repeated. They all looked at Gray and he looked back at them without saying anything.

"Juvia must really be hurt," Jellal repeated.

"She must really like him that much," Romeo repeated.

"Man, I pity her," Natsu said. This time Gray thought why they were repeating those. He still didn't say anything.

"Juvia must really be hurt," Jellal said.

"She must really like him-" Now Gray got it. They were repeating those because they want his answer. He cut off Romeo.

"Argh! I got it, okay?" Gray snapped.

"Man, I pity her," Natsu said.

Gray sighed. "I got it people. You don't have to tell me twice."

"That's why we're telling you thrice," Jellal replied.

Gray sighed in frustration.

~~~The Dance~~~

The boys wore tuxedos and waited for the girls. They were backstage because they were going to perform. The girls finally showed up.

Wendy was wearing a blue gown without strap that has the thing for her shoulder. (Like Levy). She also was wearing a blue necklace and a blue rose on waist part, her sandals aren't visible, but it was just a blue heels. Erza wore a black gown. On the skirt part has a red layer. She wore a black boots with a red thingy.

Lucy wore a simple lime green dress with no strap that ended above her knee and with lime green open heels. She has a pink necklace on. The girls were all frowning.

"What's wrong?" Natsu asked Lucy.

"Juvia," Lucy snapped. "She won't wear a dress. She end up wearing this stupid outfit."