Let's Start Over Again

(Listen to; 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys while reading this if you want.)

It turns out that Juvia needs to be hospitalised, so they went a week early than they should.

Gray opened the door to Juvia's room and found her there. Sitting and her laptop on her lap. He didn't say anything nor did Juvia.

He sat awkwardly on the chair and just looked around. After minutes of resisting the silence, Juvia spoke, "Where's the others?"

"Uh, they're rehearsing," he replied.

"Then why are you here?" She asked.

"The real question is, why shouldn't I be?" He said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"About what?"

"About your condition."

"I don't want to bother you," she replied and continued typing.

"If you told me, then we wouldn't have started the 'boyfriend/girlfriend' thing," he said and sighed in frustration. "You're supposed to be diagnosed."

"Duh. I don't want to be bald," she rolled her eyes. "Besides, we broke up. What's the big deal?"

"I really, really, really like you," Gray snapped.

"I do too," she shrugged.

"Then why do you look like you don't?"

"I'm not the emotional kind of person," Juvia replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Since when?"

"Since we started dating," she replied.

"No, the Leukemia," he snapped.

"Oh," she said. "Since 10."

"And you didn't tell me anything?"

"It wasn't really that bad when I was 10, but as the years passed by, it got worse, and it came to the point that I can't even do phys. Ed," she replied. "But I'm going to be fine." She smiled at him, "I'm strong."

She looked at him and her eyes widened. He saw Gray crying. That is impossible, that guy never cried before. She wonders if this is like a dream or something.

"Hey," Juvia said, "Why the heck are you crying."

"Why wouldn't I be?" Gray snapped.

"Ugh. Stop changing my questions," she snapped.

Before she knew it, Gray was hugging her. At first, she didn't moved, but when she recovered from her 'shockness' -yeah, she just made that word up-, she smiled and hugged him back.

"Do you really like me?" She asked.

Gray buried his face on her neck. "Do I really have to say it?"

"Yes. If you don't, I might die," she smiled weakly.

"I really... like... love you," he said, his face turning red.

"I love you too," Juvia replied.

"Idiot." Gray said, wiping his tears and glaring at her. "Go to sleep."

Juvia closed her laptop and went off to a dreamless sleep. Gray slept on the couch. He woke up and saw doctors around Juvia. He jumped out off the couch and asked, "What's happening here?"

"Sir, it'd be really nice if you go out now," a blonde nurse who looks just like Wendy said.

"Not if you-" The nurse pushed him out and locked the door.