Best Friends

Gray is dating a demon from hell, that's the only thing Juvia can think of nowadays.

One week after, Juvia finally got out of the hospital, and she's still pretending to be Lyon's girlfriend, not to get Gray jealous but to.... To.... Huh, who's she kidding? That's exactly what she's doing.

But why? Not because she still like Gray or she wants him back, but to get Gray to break up with that demon. She has a dark aura that's darker than Aldea.

Lyon had been driving Juvia to school and to her house because the gang has a busy schedule, and she has to repeat grade 11. Erza said that she'll ask their manager: Cana, if she can join the band again.

Sometimes, they'd even go shopping together. To tell the truth, she might have a little, just a little crush on him. Only because he's a gentleman -like Gray-, he's good looking -like Gray-

Fine, sometimes when they're talking she see Gray's face. She see Gray in him. But that's be rude if she tell him that, right? Besides, Gray's spending too much time with that demon from hell.

Juvia opened the car door, she smiled at Lyon. "Thanks for the ride."

"Yeah, I'll pick you up after school," Lyon grinned. "The 'Date'."

He emphasised the word 'date', Juvia grinned, "Yeah, sure. And thanks again."

"No problem, that's what best friends are for, right?" Lyon grinned. Juvia returned the smile.

She then walked toward her locker only to find Lucy glaring at her and Natsu looking at Juvia apologetically. Juvia never thought that their relationship would last that long.

"Juvia, you're spending too much time with Lyon," Lucy said bluntly.

"We're dating, it's normal," Juvia said.

"Is he going to pick you up after school?" Lucy asked, still glaring.

"Yeah," Juvia said but it came out as a question.

"Tell him he don't need to," Lucy said. "You're coming with me and Natsu. Natsu's going to drive you to your house with me."

"I wouldn't want to disturb your alone time together," Juvia said. "Besides, I can't. I have a date with Lyon after school."

"A date?!" Lucy screamed causing people to turn to their direction. But Lucy doesn't seem to mind. "A date?! Oh, so you have like a boyfriend and girlfriend thing now?!"

"Yeah, I think that's what dating means."

"Where are you going for your 'date'?" Lucy asked, making a quotation mark using her fingers on the word 'date'.

"To the new amusement park," Juvia shrugged.

"That's not good for your health," Lucy said faking a cry. "Lyon is just trying to kill you, Juvia." Juvia sighed.

The bell rang.

~Time Skip: After School~

Jasper looked at Lucy funny as he handed her the foundation she asked for.

"You know, you don't have to worry, Lyon's a nice guy, he take care of Juvia, he cares for her, he always make sure she's safe and he always carry Juvia's stuff for her." Jasper said.

"Have you seen Gray's girlfriend?" Lucy asked, Jasper shook his head. "He acts just like her."

Jasper sighed and shrugged, "You always see the bad part in people."

"Have you had a girlfriend?" Lucy asked.

Jasper blushed and turned around. "Good luck on your plan. I gotta go."