Don't know, Don't Care

"Lucy, you have to listen to me, I'll explain!" Natsu cried as he caught up to Lucy.

Lucy smiled sweetly as if nothing happened, "Aw, Natsu, how sweet of you, fine I'll listen to you."

"Thanks!" Natsu sighed in relief and smiled to her, she smiled back.

"But that doesn't mean I'll believe a word you'll say, and it doesn't mean I'll forget that your a jerk, maybe that's why Lisanna cheated on you."

"Lucy, Lisanna and I, that thing was just a dare," Natsu argued.

"Are you going to explain or not?" Lucy crossed her arms.

"So, this fan called me so I changed quickly, 'cause I was thinking, I have a fan, and she brought me to the room and she started kissing me, I swear it wasn't as soft as your ki-"

"Oh, don't even think about winning me over with your cheesy and stupid compliments."

"Anyway, I tried to pull away, but she was incredibly strong," Natsu said.

Lucy smiled and walked to him, she placed both of her hands on his cheeks, Natsu smiled weakly.

"That's why you should work out more," she then said and left.

--

"Juvia, please," Natsu pleaded, "Just call her. I've been calling her but she's not answering!"

"Natsu, I'll give you a hint, wanna know why? Because you cheated on her," Juvia said as she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't cheat on her!" Natsu snapped.

"Yes, you didn't cheat on her, you cheated on the girl you kissed," Juvia said sarcastically.

"Very funny, but please?" Natsu pleaded again.

"Fine," Juvia said. She got out her phone and called Lucy, "Hey Lucy..... Um, Natsu wanted to talk to you.....-"

"Just make sure she's okay!" Natsu whispered.

"Okay..... No, that's fine.... Okay.... Uh-huh.... Yeah... He just wanted to make sure you're okay.... Okay, take care... Bye."

"What did she say?"

"She said, you're a total idiot," Juvia said, "She said she wants me to stay out of it."

"What did she say to me?" Natsu asked, frustrated.

"She said you're an idiot," she replied, "Now, I'm not passing anymore messages from you. Lucy's my friend, if she hates you, then I hate you too. Just kidding, I don't hate you, but she hates you."

"Quit fooling around, Juvia," he frowned, "Great, how can I make it up to her?"

"Oh, you don't need to," Juvia said as she put her arms around Levy's shoulder.

"Why?" Natsu asked.

"You're relationship is over," Levy said, "Remember?"

"Ugh! I thought you were my friends!" Natsu cried.

"We are, but we love Lucy more than you," they said and left.

Lucy closed her locker and saw a familiar guy approaching her, the guy smiled and she smiled back.

"Hey Lucy," the guy said.

"Oh, hi there...." Lucy smiled.

"Sting," he said.

"Yeah, I know that, I met you at the park!" Lucy said.

"Lucy!" they heard someone called.

They both turned and saw Natsu.

Sting grinned, "Your boyfriend?"

"Oh no, no," She said, "Just an acquaintance." Lucy looked at Natsu, "Um, you are? I forgot your name. Um, I think it was... um Na..."

"Natsu Dragneel," He snapped, "You're boyfriend?"

"My ex," Lucy smiled at Sting flirtatiously, "So.... why are you here?"

"You're still on about that?" Natsu snapped, "Do you even know the full story?

"Don't know," Lucy glared at him, "Don't care."

She then clings on Sting's shoulder and they walked away. Sting looked at him apologetically but Natsu still hates him.