I guess it went Well...

The three stared at Romeo holding a black marker and on Wendy's wrist was a very big weird shaped drawing.

"Stop what?" Romeo asked.

"Oh, we thought you were having..." Lucy trailed off.

"Sex," Juvia said.

Romeo and Wendy blushed.

"You're stupid to think that," Wendy snapped.

"Yeah, we are," Gray said, "Where's Natsu and Gajeel?"

"They went somewhere," Romeo said.

After a year or so, they all finally came back.

"Listen, we have our first gig in this café, called Welcome to France," she said, "Weird name."

"No-"

"We're all going!" she cut and gave Natsu a glare, he didn't say anything, "Good. Tomorrow after school we have band practise, so yeah. Cancel whatever you have and our first gig will be on Saturday."

"But it's already Wednesday," Gajeel said, "We only have three days to practise? That's impossible!"

"Sure, everything's possible," Erza smiled.

"You're impossible," Gajeel muttered.

"With this perfect eyes, perfect nose, kissable lips, perfect body perfect shape, perfect face, perfect skin?" Erza said, "You'd obviously think I'm impossible. Too prefect to be true."

"Yeah right," Natsu scoffed.

"So next Saturday, after school tomorrow."

"Got it," they replied and went home.

Gajeel entered the room with Romeo and Wendy and found Erza, Gray, Juvia, Natsu and Lucy.

"Hey," Gajeel said.

"Yo!" Juvia replied.

They decided to play Demons by Imagine Dragons, Juvia with the violin, Gray and Natsu with the guitar, Wendy on the drums, Romeo played the trumpet, Lucy played the piano and Gajeel and Erza the lead singer, well they sing parts too.

It went well. It's Perfect!

"I have a feeling, we're going to screw this up," Romeo said.

"Hey, think positive, boy," Juvia said.

"I have a name and it's Romeo," he snapped.

"Yeah," she said, and said with a straight face, "Gray and I are dating."

They all looked at them two and burst out laughing. But when they saw that Gray and Juvia were both dead serious, they stopped. Look at Juiva, looked at Gray and looked back at Juvia again.

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Erza asked.

"Nope," Juvia said, "Gray asked me out yesterday."

They're jaws dropped on the ground.

"Gray is capable of asking someone out?" Natsu asked.

"Of course," Gray said, "I'm a guy after all."

"How did you do it?" Gajeel asked.

"I asked her out," he replied, "Duh?"

"Act it out," Romeo said.

"Why would I?"

"I can't believe it," Lucy said.

"Impossible right?" Wendy asked.

"Oi! I'm a guy!" he snapped.

"Act it out," Romeo and Gajeel said in unison.

Then Natsu mocked in a falsetto, "Juvia-sama, I would like to declare my love for you. I am infatuated. I am so embarrassed, but this shall be done. This confession makes me so happy and nervous. I have a profoundly tender passionate affection for you, Juvia sama!

I have a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection sexual passion for you Juvia sama! My love for you is like Friday! I wouldn't live my life without Friday, and you of course, Juvia sama! You're like the Friday to my week end, the charger to my laptop, the sky to my blue, and the pubic to my hair. I love you, Juvia-sama! Please go out with me, Juvia-sama. And I will stuff you with love and care, Juvia-sama. I love you Juvia-sama!"

"What the hell was that?" Lucy cried, "Whatever it was, it turned me off."

"That's how Gray asked Juvia out," he replied.

"Pubic to my hair?" Wendy shook her head, "That just sounds wrong."

"Wendy, it is wrong!" Gajeel said, still gaping.

"Wow," Romeo said.

"I know, I didn't know his brain is capable of those deep words," Erza said.

"For your brain's information, I just asked her like this: Be my girlfriend." Gray said.

"That's just so... bossy," Natsu said.

"What did you say?" they ask Juvia.

"I asked him what's with the confidence," Juvia sighed, "But I like him anyway, so yeah."

"You're not a man hater anymore?" Gajeel asked.

"I've never been a man hater!" Juvia snapped, "they just think that. But I still like guys too, a guy to be exact, jeez, that's stupid. I don't think there's no one who likes no one."

"I'm stunned."

The concert went well, after all the whole school was watching.

"The owner was very happy," Erza smiled.

"Of course, the whole school watched and ordered some food," Wendy said.

"Okay, so now, who's out?" she asked handing out the money.

They all looked at each other and grinned, "We're all in!"