My Own Fairy Tale

Lucy walked down the hallway thinking about her first kiss. Now that she thinks about it, it wasn't magical like she thought it would be. She was thinking like fireworks and their both sitting on a boat then Natsu will lean in, she won't move then it'll happen. Plus, it was just a dare, but that doesn't matter.

She couldn't wait for the school to end.

Okay, she thought, One more period!

Natsu asked her to meet him after school at the park, so she was very excited.

Riiiiiiiing!

Lucy jumped out of her chair and ran to her locker and grabbed her things. She was walking to the park, she actually want to run but she doesn't want Natsu to think that she was that excited. Besides Natsu has Math last period with Miss Carla, so he'd probably be late.

Maybe I should wear a white gown, in case he asks me to marry him, she thought to herself, Or maybe I should buy a ring first.

She laughed out loud.

"You shouldn't be laughing out loud in public when you're alone," said a voice in public. She turned around and saw a guy with blonde hair.

"Yeah," she laughed nervously.

"I'm Sting, what's your name?" the guy; Sting, asked.

"Lucy Heartfilia," she replied.

"Cool name," he nodded.

"Thanks," she replied.

"You seem to be heading to the park," he asked and Lucy nodded, "It's closed for today, I don't know why."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied, "Well... Lucy, I guess I'll see you around."

Lucy nodded and watched Sting disappear.

She walked to the park thinking maybe Natsu was just pranking her. When she got there, sure enough the river park was closed.

"ugh! I knew it!" she stomped one foot to the ground.

"Know what?" asked a voice behind her, she turned and saw Natsu, she blushed furiously.

"Uh, nothing, it's closed."

"Exactly why I invited you here," he said smiling.

Is he nuts? Lucy thought.

"So that there won't be any people in our way," he said, "I want this date to be prefect, just us two."

She wanted to screamed, hug Natsu. She almost melted.

"You're blushing really hard," Natsu said.

"This is a date?" Lucy asked.

"Well, yes, what do you think?" he laughed, "Us two walking around the park, a boy and a girl."

"Oh yeah, of course," Lucy said, "You know a boy and a girl could be best friends."

"Not us," he said while walking toward the park.

"It's closed, as in locked, we need to swim in that lake to get there," she said while following him. Natsu laughed.

"What do you think I am, and idiot?" he asked, Lucy blushed again, "I wouldn't want you to get wet."

He started to climb the big gate, and got over to the other side.

"What about me? I don't know how to-"

"Relax Lucy," he smiled and opened the door from the other side, Lucy got in and he locked the door again.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Lucy asked.

"Have blank, blank, blank," Natsu said.

Lucy stopped.

"Have what?"

"I'm kidding!" Natsu laughed.

The talked and talked, but whenever Lucy tries open up with him, he doesn't take her seriously, he always joked about it.

"Okay, if you're not gonna get serious, I'm going!" she snapped, "I can't believe I liked you for like what? Seven years! Golly, I didn't know you were such a jerk."

"So you want me to get serious now?" Natsu asked.

"Yes!"

"Fine," he said, after a whole minute he yelled, "Fire!"

"Fire?" Lucy asked.

_______________________________________________________________

"Hey Levy," Juvia asked, looking at Gajeel while smirking, "Didn't know you were coming."

"Oh, well," Levy said, joining to tease Gajeel, "Gajeel was like, 'Levy, do you want to go to the park?' and I said, 'I need to read 'The House of Hades' today' and he was like 'Is that in ELA?' and I replied, 'No,' and he was like 'Then go with me,' and I was like 'Are you asking me out on a date?' and he blushed so hard."

Juvia nodding, smirked at Gajeel.

"I didn't say that, I said-"

"Fire!" They hear Natsu said.

"Oh crap!" Juvia said, "Wendy! Wendy, light it! Romeo, pass me the fireworks!"

Romeo ran and did what he was asked, also did Wendy.

"I can't light it! Fudge!" Wendy said.

"Here, let me try," Erza said.

She lit it and the fire works exploded in the dark sky, it covered the stars but it was amazing.

_________________________________________________________________

"Uh," Natsu said.

It's late, he thought.

Then they heard the fireworks.

"It's pretty," Lucy said.

Natsu lift her head using his finger.

Lucy smiled, "You think I'd let you do that again?"

She grabbed his neck tie and they kissed, a long kiss. It wasn't an ugly kiss like Natsu shoving his tongue down her throat. It was perfect.

They stopped and Natsu couldn't help but smile.

"You better be a good boyfriend," Lucy said.

They held hands as they went home.