Last First Kiss

Juvia didn't even bother to change into her Phys. Ed uniform, it's not like she's going to participate in anything. So she stayed in the smelly change room playing minion rush. They had gym with the grade 12 today.

She should be grade 12.

She heard some voices. Obviously some girls skipping classes. She heard Inferna's voice. Huh, so she's in gym with that demon. She hates that demon but it's not like she cares. She's not a good actress for nothing.

"Ugh," she heard Inferna's voice. "I freaking hate gym."

"I know, what's the point of it?" Another girl said.

Juvia continued to play when she heard Inferna's voice. "Oh look. If it isn't Gray's ex girlfriend," the demon snarled. She and her demon friends smiling evilly at Juvia.

"Cutting classes?" One demon said.

"She's not skipping classes," Inferna said. Juvia actually thought she was defending her. "She's sick, can't even run even for one minute."

Juvia sighed and continued playing. "Hey, are you listening?"

"Do you have something relevant to say to me?" Juvia asked and sighed again. "Then I'll listen to you if you have something."

"Ugh, listen here," The demon leader said. "You're not popular and respected as the other, you're not in their group anymore. So stop acting like you're someone we should respect."

"I'm not asking you to respect me," Juvia glared at them. "Because I'm not planning on respecting you either."

"Do you know who I am?"

"The demon from hell," Juvia shrugged. "Gray's girlfriend. Not like I give a thing. Gray and I are over, stop seeing me as your rival."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because if you ask Gray who's better than us both," Juvia smiled evilly. "Everyone's sure that he's gonna pick me. Not that I care or something."

"You little-"

Juvia cut her off. "You," Juvia said putting her phone in her pocket, "You can't accept the fact that I'm better that, don't you?"

"I'm his girlfriend!"

"Duh, I know that," Juvia rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll stop talking to him. If that's what you want. I don't like Gray anymore. But be careful, I might change my mind."

"Don't you have white haired bastard?"

"Lyon?" Juvia gave them menacing glare. "Don't call him bastard."

"Oh, is that bastard's name Lyon? Isn't he your boyfriend?" Inferna scoffed.

"He's not my boyfriend," Juvia said. "He's my best friend."

Juvia stood up walking away but inferna grabbed her wrist and pushed her causing her to stumble and fall. She hit her arms in one of the open half lockers.

She stood up again, "I don't have any business here. You can have Gray, I don't care about that guy."

Inferna pulled her again and punched her really hard causing her cheek to turn purple and her mouth bleeding. She has never been the emotional type so she wiped the blood, sighed and walked away.

~~~

It was lunch time and Juvia didn't feel like eating with her friends, maybe eating alone could help. She was thinking, maybe she should be a demon slayer so she could slay that demon from hell.

Her thoughts were interrupted when he heard a familiar voice asked, "What happened to your face?"

It was Gray. Tch, how can he ask that her that when he's glaring at her?