I have an idea...

"I can't believe you're planning on breaking up with him!" Lucy exclaimed on the phone, she glared at Gray who was sitting down looking worried on the couch, "Just because that French dog kissed him? On the cheek? You're stupid!" she paused, Juvia talked, "Yeah, that's better. Think about it carefully!" she paused again, "Okay. Bye."

"She said she's on her way, and she'll think about it, Gray. But she asked me to tell you that she need to cool off. Don't talk to her until she starts talking to you, 'kay?"

"Don't you think she's overreacting? It's just a peck," Gray reasoned.

"Gray don't be stupid," Lucy snapped, "I get jealous whenever girls talk to Na-" she stopped, Gray, Erza, Romeo, Gajeel and Wendy were smirking, "Na- Na- Nathan."

"Who're you kidding? You were gonna say Natsu," Romeo laughed, "And who the heck is Nathan? Besides, you were saying 'Na' not 'Nay',"

"Nathan is my boyfriend," she said.

They were all thinking the same thing: Lucy is such a bad liar.

"Oh," Natsu started, "I was gonna ask you out on a date. But too bad, you already have a boyfriend."

"No!" Lucy cried, "I was just fooling around, but if you really want to ask me out-"

They laughed, so did Natsu.

"I'm kidding," Natsu said, "Lisanna and I are dating."

They were all silent, "You are?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, we're dating for like a month now," Natsu said, "Only one week to go."

"What?" they asked.

"You see, we were both dared to date each other for one month and one week," he explained, "I can't think of a way to break up with her. She's nice..." he said and added, "And Mira and Elfman aren't."

Juvia entered the door, she has her hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a plain black shirt and black capri pants that ended just under her knee. Her shoes are also black converse.

You could see more that feel how dark her aura is.

"Juvia," Lucy almost laughed, "What is wrong with your outfit?"

"I think I should be the one to ask that?" she said, "What is wrong with you all?"

"There's nothing wrong with us," Wendy said.

"Really?" she asked, "Lucy and Wendy is wearing white blouses, Gajeel is wearing lime

green shirt, Natsu and Erza wearing bright red shirts, Romeo is wearing light violet shirt and Gray- oh my gosh! You're wearing a yellow shirt! My hatest colour! You're so- that is so unacceptable. Are you mocking me?"

"Um, no," Gray replied, confused, "Actually, this was what I first saw on my closet and

grabbed it."

"I know what is symbolize," Juvia said dramatically, "It means you are born to be my

enemy!"

They were all silent.

"Anyway, I'm here because my dad opened a new bar and he invited us all, not just us

eight, the whole school," she said, "I mean, just grade eights to grade 12. Now, let's go."

"Are you sure?" Lucy asked, "I mean, it's only 5:37."

"The whole school is already waiting for us," she said, "They want us to perform something. And we only have-" she looked at her black watch, "45 minutes to practise."

"45 minutes?" Gray cried, "Juvia, are you nuts?!"

"Shut up my mortal enemy!" Juvia screamed and glared at Gray, she then smiled brightly, "any ideas of what song we're gonna sing?"

"No, and we only have 45 minutes!" Romeo cried.

"This is crazy, we can't memorize a song for like-"

"Oh yes, I have an idea," Lucy smirked creepily, she looked at Gray, "Let us discuss this in the car shall we?"

"Creepy," Gajeel said.

"Shut up!" Lucy cried.

Then she smirked creepily again.