Fairy Tale

They were all in Erza's, just hanging and goofing off. Erza was busy on her computer, Romeo, Gajeel and Wendy talking, Gray and Juvia talking (though they act like they're not dating and it makes Lucy frustrated), Lucy on her phone and Natsu just staring at Lucy.

"Hey Natsu" Lucy snapped, "Stop that, you're making me uncomfortable."

"What?"

"Don't you what me," she said, "Forget it."

"Guys! You won't believe this, but the video we uploaded got gazillions of hits!" Erza screamed.

"Of course, I'm in it," Gajeel said.

"So?" Juvia asked.

"Duh, I'm popular with girls," he replied with a straight face.

"You mean, girls making fun out of you because you uploaded a video?" Wendy asked, "The 'SHOOBY DOO BOP' one, all the girls probably think you're lame and stupid."

"Shut up Wendy," he snapped.

"Well, that's a good news," Romeo smiled.

"Yeah," Erza smiled back, "And I asked the people to give me some feedbacks, a lot of people said that we should name our band."

"How about Metals?" Gajeel asked.

"Lame," Lucy replied, "How about Celestial?"

"To girly," Juvia said, "How about Water?"

"No, boring," Natsu said, "Let's go with Fire!"

"You're crazy," Gray said, "I'm gonna say Ice."

"You're not the one to make the decision," Wendy said, "Let's name it Sky or Wind."

"Hahaha- no," Erza said, "let's name this band Requip."

"How about Elements," Romeo suggested.

"Lame!" they all said.

"I got it," Erza said, "Fairy Tale."

"Tail, as in T-A-I-L?" Natsu asked, "Like the school?"

"Nope, T-A-L-E," she answered.

"But isn't that, a bit girly?" Juvia asked.

"No, let's go with it, 'cause a fairy tale won't be perfect without a prince, right?"

"I completely disagree," Juvia said.

"Yes, I agree with Juvia, Fairy Tales can be perfect without boys or princes. You don't need a man to get you happily ever after fairy tale."

"Nice speech," Erza said, "But I formed this band and I'm gonna be the one to name it. Everybody fine with Fairy Tale?" She gave each one of them a glare.

"Yeah," they all said.

"And Natsu, who said you can bring this stray cat in my room?" she gave Natsu a glare.

"Hey, Happy isn't a stray cat- that's not Happy!" he exclaimed, "That cat is too dark and too ugly, not very happy, and it seems like it's frowning. That's Panther Lily, that's Gajeel's!"

"Lily is always happy! He's a very beautiful cat, see he's smiling," he gestured to the cat's face, the cat seemed to glare at them, definitely not happy, at all, "I got Lily from Edolas, for your information."

"Soo?" Lucy asked.

"He's a fine cat!"

"What the heck is Edolas?" Juvia and Romeo asked.

"You don't know what Edolas is?" Lucy asked.

"No, I've never been there before," Juvia said.

"Me too," Romeo said.

"Edolas is where we got our cats," Natsu explained, "Happy, Charles and Lily. People there like to call cats exceeds."

"Oh, cool," Juvia said.

"So Wendy, Gajeel and Natsu had been there," Romeo said.

"And Lucy, Erza and Gray," Juvia added, "Seems like you and me are the only ones who haven't been there. We should go there sometimes."

"I'd love to," Gray replied.

"Dummy, I was asking Romeo," Juvia rolled her eyes.

"I've got an idea," Lucy said, "Fairy Tale -us- should go there!"

"Sure, when?" Erza asked.

"This Saturday," Lucy said.

"Then it's settled." Natsu smiled.

...............................................................................................................................................

Hahah, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Lucy, Erza and Gray are the only ones who visited Edolas. Sorry, it's a little bit short.